NFL Network

Gary M

Strangely, they had the Colts local announcers for the first half, and the incredibly lousy Bills team of Tasker and levy for the second half. I don't think they edited the first half at all, but the game was so long (2 hours to play the first half) that they edited the second half down so it could fit in the 3 hour time slot alloted for all the games.

I don't think they edited the first half at all, but the game was so long (2 hours to play the first half) that they edited the second half down so it could fit in the 3 hour time slot alloted for all the games.

Yeah I noticed they dropped about 10 minutes of the 3rd qrtr to get within thier time slot. I was kind of annoyed because I wanted to see more of the guys who will actually be on the roster this year. If they were going to cut minutes, I wish they would have taken them out ofthe 4th.

Cya

Yeah I noticed they dropped about 10 minutes of the 3rd qrtr to get within thier time slot. I was kind of annoyed because I wanted to see more of the guys who will actually be on the roster this year. If they were going to cut minutes, I wish they would have taken them out ofthe 4th.

Cya

407982[/snapback]

The only thing I didnt agree with you in your post was Eric King. I thought he made 4-5 nice plays in that game. Perhaps they were in the minutes that they edited out because he played a lot in the third period. I also thought the O line was a little more spotty than you did, although both Gandy and Peters did well.

The only thing I didnt agree with you in your post was Eric King. I thought he made 4-5 nice plays in that game. Perhaps they were in the minutes that they edited out because he played a lot in the third period.

That's one fo the reasons I was a little annoyed when they cut out that much of the 3rd because I wanted to see how the kid responded. Earlier on, he got caught looking the wrong way a couple times, got absolutely torched on a play where Crowell bailed him out (with an uncalled PI :) ), almost caused a turnover when he backed into his retunman during a faircatch, got caught flat-footed on what turned into a big gianer and then gave up at least a half-dozen completions that I saw. He got a little better as the game wore on but Travis Brown knew he could take 6 yards off him any time he wanted and he continued to do so with relative ease.

I'll chalk it up to firstgame jitters and see how he does now that he's got that behind him.

Cya