The Terrel Owens thread

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you friggin' nuts?  Yeah, good idea, let's bring in a whiner TO who can't live up to a contract.  There's a fine example for the youngsters!

I'm not sure Simon is worth his weight in whining, either...

404570[/snapback]

TD should offer to take the TO problem off of Philly's hand- if they give us Simon as compensation. :blink:

Down here, I keep hearing Dolphin fans praying for TO to go to them. It would be fun to set the over under on days before he questioned his questioned his quarterback's sexuality, because he wasn't seeing the ball.

I'd set it at 8 days...

and bet the under.

Of course, I don't know that AJ Feeley or Gus Ferotte have Playboy playmates duking it out over them, the way Garcia did.

There is no "team" in TO.

I can't believe any team would trade anything at all for TO and pay him $8 million a season for 70 catches and not much else except getting the most selfish player of all time.

404590[/snapback]

$115,000 per catch. Wow.

Maybe the Eagles will feel forced to let him go to Miami, where he can start off with a big signing bonus.... Note to Bills: Don't Feed the Animals!

Down here, I keep hearing Dolphin fans praying for TO to go to them. It would be fun to set the over under on days before he questioned his questioned his quarterback's sexuality, because he wasn't seeing the ball.

404614[/snapback]

Wow. Williams and TO on the same team. What a reality show that team would be.

could you honesly imagine being an eagles fan in the middle of the t.o. drama?? and i thought bruce's denver trade demands was high drama. to is scheduled to be interviewed at halftime on tonight's ESPN preseason game. should be interesting if anything.

edit: thanks for consolidating the thread.

also, to is on pti right now. he's such a punk. I'd take 1 ounce of eric moulds over 100 terrel owens anyday.

ESPN's Michael Irvin on Andy Reid's decision to suspend Owens for only a week based on insubordination and let him return to the team: "You should have suspended him for the entire year. You should have traded him, you should have cut him, but you cannot bring him back now." Meanwhile, Owens apeared on "Pardon The Interruption" with his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, and said he has "no desire" to speak to Donovan McNabb. "How can you exist with your quarterback like that?" asked Michael Wilbon. "I've done it for 10 days since I've been in camp," replied Owens.

Philly may be flushing their SB hopes down the drain, but they need to rid themselves of TO ASAP.

ESPN's Michael Irvin on Andy Reid's decision to suspend Owens for only a week based on insubordination and let him return to the team: "You should have suspended him for the entire year. You should have traded him, you should have cut him, but you cannot bring him back now." Meanwhile, Owens apeared on "Pardon The Interruption" with his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, and said he has "no desire" to speak to Donovan McNabb. "How can you exist with your quarterback like that?" asked Michael Wilbon. "I've done it for 10 days since I've been in camp," replied Owens.

Philly may be flushing their SB hopes down the drain, but they need to rid themselves of TO ASAP.

405383[/snapback]

I hear the browns need help at receiver.

405383[/snapback]

They have a strong OL and a good defense, a more than decent qb, and a returning rb that is quite the pass catcher, and are an astute organization. And a nice cap situation that allows them to wheel and deal.

I think they've decided what you say. He's gone, and some sap team will stockpile them with a bunch or 3rd and 4th rounders over a few years.

Right now?  No.  Ever?  Well, O.J.....but to be fair, he didn't start murdering people until after he retired.

404132[/snapback]

I can't believe you are so judgemental..Like we all haven't cut a few peoples head off now and then.

Nice fashion statement from that slime-oozing slug Rosenhaus at halftime of the Packers-Chargers game. What a douchebag.

Punk #1 & Punk #2... I'll let you decide who is who.

More: This interview is really precious. Some of the best unintentional comedy I've ever seen. I can't believe the cameraman shooting these two morons hasn't collapsed hysterical under his tripod. "This contract issue needs to be addressed." Would that be the contract that was negotiated and signed ONE YEAR ago by this dolt? Boomer has the greatest job in the world right now; just sit back and let these two fools spew gibberish for 5 minutes :D:D

I hope Lionel Gates is the real deal, because if Willis stays healthy this year, there is absolutely 100% chance this blood parasite will hold him out for a "fair market value contract".

All I kept picturing was....wahhhh....Coach Reid told me to shut up. Wahhhhh, i don't need him. i only listen to my mommy. Waahhhhhh. I need more money because i signed a waiver. wahhhhhhhh. :D

ANY respect that I had for TO and Drew Rosenhaus before has just gone out the window. They deserve eachother and I hope that TO brings Rosenhaus down. :D

I am not the type to root for injuries, but I don't think I'd shed a tear if something happened to Owens.

Douchebag with a capital "D."

405468[/snapback]

So how would you respond if one of us said, " I don't think I'd shed a tear if something happened to Brady "

You're such a hypocrite, go away you !@#$ing troll......... :D