Guess the Celebrity Bra Sixe

Rico

it's nearly impossible to tell cup size if you aren't afforded the luxury of seeing some more of the boobies.

404408[/snapback]

True... of course, if that's the first thing you look at whenever you see a star in a movie/on TV, it's a little easier.

Wonder what LA would score. :D

Brittany's is one that can be argued. And didnt Soleil Moon Frye have a breast reduction (I know, there should be no such thing, but somewhere out there are evil doctors that do it).

405111[/snapback]

She may not be the only one. Jenna von Oy looks a bit lighter on top now, I'm ashamed to be able to say, than she did during her later years on "Blossom."

She may not be the only one.  Jenna von Oy looks a bit lighter on top now, I'm ashamed to be able to say, than she did during her later years on "Blossom."

405115[/snapback]

Mmm, Six. I always had a thing for her growing up, annoying voice and all.

Mmm, Six. I always had a thing for her growing up, annoying voice and all.

405122[/snapback]

Unfortunately I cannot confess to the same thoughts because of my age and all. But I hear you, brother.

It's pretty easy to tell the 32, 34, 36, 38 stuff......but it's nearly impossible to tell cup size if you aren't afforded the luxury of seeing some more of the boobies.

404408[/snapback]

Got a 61

Actually I disagree with this totally. If I've seen the breast I can just about always tell you the cup size...but its not that easy to be able to tell how wide the womans back is.