Cheerleader Evaluations

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Ashley and Sandra best!!!!!!!!!!

I remember a Jill from the early to mid 80's named Laurie Black. She was the ultimate! I remember being at a Bills-Browns pre-season game, and being enamored..............gotta go now!

Here's this years squad.....

2005 Buffalo Jills

Unfortunatly (for me) it looks like my favorite, Marrisa, is no longer on the team.

397686[/snapback]

]Ashlee

]Jillian

Recently, two (2) of our Buffalo Jills have been selected to appear in popular international magazines, FHM and Maxim! Ashley will be featured in the September issue of FHM and Jillian will be featured in the September issue of Maxim. Make sure you check em’ out!

To celebrate the FHM issue AND the first Pre-season Buffalo Bills game Vs the Indianapolis Colts, the Jills will be hosting an “FHM Release & Buffalo Bills Game Party”, Saturday, August 13 th at 7:00pm at Macaroon’s Nightclub on 576 Dick Rd. in Cheektowaga. Join all 42 of the Buffalo Jills Cheerleaders as they perform live including a hot fashion show, pose for pictures and sign autographs. Ashley will be signing issues of FHM for donations to Mercy Flight. Also, a camera crew from ESPN Hollywood will be present documenting this great event! Miller Lite proudly presents this fun event with specials all night long!

...the Jills will be hosting an “FHM Release & Buffalo Bills Game Party”, Saturday, August 13 th at 7:00pm at Macaroon’s Nightclub on 576 Dick Rd. in Cheektowaga.

Asked my wife if I can go. Getting the evil eye att... :lol:

]Ashlee

]Jillian

Recently, two (2) of our Buffalo Jills have been selected to appear in popular international magazines, FHM and Maxim! Ashley will be featured in the September issue of FHM and Jillian will be featured in the September issue of Maxim. Make sure you check em’ out!

To celebrate the FHM issue AND the first Pre-season Buffalo Bills game Vs the Indianapolis Colts, the Jills will be hosting an “FHM Release & Buffalo Bills Game Party”, Saturday, August 13 th at 7:00pm at Macaroon’s Nightclub on 576 Dick Rd. in Cheektowaga. Join all 42 of the Buffalo Jills Cheerleaders as they perform live including a hot fashion show, pose for pictures and sign autographs. Ashley will be signing issues of FHM for donations to Mercy Flight. Also, a camera crew from ESPN Hollywood will be present documenting this great event! Miller Lite proudly presents this fun event with specials all night long!

397802[/snapback]

The Ashley in FHM isn't currently featured on the Jills new site

This is the Ashley who will be signing autographs http://www.buffalobills.com/photos/cheerle...04/ashley04.jpg

The best part is that the Eagles website asked each one what their "Favorite Guilty Pleasure" is. Too bad they all said 'ice cream.' I bet it's dirtier than that. :D

Also, I can't believe we're on page 2 of this thread and no one has slid a link of that pixie guy in here yet.

One of my very first posts on this board was defending the Jills.

Nearly three years ago, I said that these were real girls from the Buffalo area, not wannabe actresses like the Dolphins had, nor monuments to silicon like the Cowboys' cheerleaders, nor slutty like the Raiderettes.

Trendichick thanked me for that post. :D:P

I still feel the same way. Cheerleaders are nice, but are we there to watch the game or ogle young women? Hell, you can go to a Hooters and do that for free.

And I bet all the male critics of the Jills here look like George Clooney.

Mike