Cheerleader Evaluations

Cheerleaders are nice, but are we there to watch the game or ogle young women? 

And I bet all the male critics of the Jills here look like George Clooney.

405946[/snapback]

As George Clooney's stunt double, I feel it is my place to say that while I do go to the stadium to watch the game, drinking and ogling women also play a major role. I respect your statement about them being "real" chicks from Buffalo, not imported babes, but hey, who cares? Whats the point of having cheerleaders if we can't rate them against those of the other teams?

And in defense of the homely-looking gentlemen on this board, they have every right to say whatever they want about the Jills. The Jills are putting it out there for everyone to see, and if you think one of them is a little busted, you have every right to say so.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear me out here.  First thing I notice is I wish a few of the Jills would do something more interesting with their hair.  It all starts with the hot haircut.  The best looking ones have something shorter than shoulder-length going on.  For me it accentuates the other assets. :D  :P

397421[/snapback]

I think alot of therm need tips on putting on the make-up

As George Clooney's stunt double, I feel it is my place to say that while I do go to the stadium to watch the game, drinking and ogling women also play a major role.  I respect your statement about them being "real" chicks from Buffalo, not imported babes, but hey, who cares?  Whats the point of having cheerleaders if we can't rate them against those of the other teams?

And in defense of the homely-looking gentlemen on this board, they have every right to say whatever they want about the Jills.  The Jills are putting it out there for everyone to see, and if you think one of them is a little busted, you have every right to say so.

405952[/snapback]

First off, if the avatar is you, you are more like Marv Levy's stunt double, not George Clooney's.

Drinking and ogling women can be done in probably 10,000 different places on any given Friday or Saturday night (including anyplace on Chippewa Street), in addition to Bills games.

I always thought that the point of having cheerleaders was to cheer the football team on and provide entertainment, not to compare them with the ladies the other cities' teams send out. My hometown team (Cleveland) doesn't even have them...unless you count the Bone Lady.

Of course, the beer-gutted ugly guys on this board can say whatever they want about the Jills. It's a free country, which also allows me to call them out on it. And it's not like many of these guys have a chance with a professional football cheerleader.

Finally, did you mean "busted" or "busty" when you spoke of the Jills? :D

Mike

In terms of cheerleader rankings, it's really just:

1. Eagles

2. Everyone else

405998[/snapback]

I tend to agree with you here HD. "Top to bottom they are stacked." No cheesesteaks for the Eagles girls. Their outfits also seem to be among the most scandalous.

First off, if the avatar is you, you are more like Marv Levy's stunt double, not George Clooney's.

405975[/snapback]

Are you trying to say that Marv isn't a good looking dude?

I always thought that the point of having cheerleaders was to cheer the football team on and provide entertainment, not to compare them with the ladies the other cities' teams send out. 

405975[/snapback]

The point of having a football team is to provide entertainment, and we compare our team with other cities' teams every day.

Are you trying to say that Marv isn't a good looking dude?

The point of having a football team is to provide entertainment, and we compare our team with other cities' teams every day.

406032[/snapback]

I'm not attracted to Marv, but my wife thinks he's a handsome older man.

As far as comparing teams, I'll give you that. But I think it's a bit laughable to compare cheerleading squads. For example, the Packers used to have male and female cheerleaders dressed up like a high school squad. I don't know if they still do or not, but that was true as recently as the late 90s.

Under your system then, compared to the Packers, I'll give the Bills credit for the Jills. :D

Mike

But I think it's a bit laughable to compare cheerleading squads.  For example, the Packers used to have male and female cheerleaders dressed up like a high school squad.  I don't know if they still do or not, but that was true as recently as the late 90s.

Under your system then, compared to the Packers, I'll give the Bills credit for the Jills.  :D

Mike

406045[/snapback]

It certainly is laughable, but also provides some entertainment, which is all we're really looking for. Plus, it's a decent excuse to check out some of the beautiful babies that are out there. These girls definitely work out hard, and they are all in shape (I'd stay in pretty good shape too if I was half-naked in front of 70000 and a live TV audience every Sunday.) I bet they would enjoy this thread and the recognition.

And I think we are all in agreement that the weakest link on the Jills is much better than some cheesehead guy yelling into a megaphone.

The Chargers and the Eagles always seem to be loaded. The Cowboys are usually overrated. I haven't done my team by team evaluations yet, but I will and get back with my top picks.

406057[/snapback]

I agree, Cowboys are usually overrated, but they are the icons. I have to get over to the Chargers website, I haven't checked them out yet. From the sounds of it, they are a playoff caliber squad...

I think the improvement in the Bills squad over the past few years has been phenominal.

Think about it - these women have to smile the entire game - win or lose - and deal with the weather, along with dancing around and trying to look enthused about being in the snow. Not only that, they have to deal with a bunch of drunk jerks screaming at them in the end zones, and still get paid squat for their efforts.

Not only that, but whoever coordinates the team must reap from a very small market: 1) Women who can dance, 2) Women who are willing to work for nothing, 3) Women who are good looking, and 4) Women who have cheerleading experience.

Whoever does this does a fine job.

I also think it's hilarious that a bunch of ugly guys with beer guts on TBD find it acceptable to critique women that they have no chance of dating, anyway. None.

But hey, that's what makes us shallow men, right?  :)

397731[/snapback]

ive dated better looking women than half the girls on that squad

:D