Oh, that J.P. Losman quote

Rubes

I'm actually coming around to the thought, that JP noticing WASN'T the weird thing... Farve, doing farm work while wearing tight red short, no shirt and boots when he knows another guy is coming over is the more troubling aspect.

Hell JP was just a victim...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually coming around to the thought, that JP noticing WASN'T the weird thing... Farve, doing farm work while wearing tight red short, no shirt and boots when he knows another guy is coming over is the more troubling aspect.

397192[/snapback]

I agree, Favre dressing like that is disturbing. But JP said "It was awesome, man." That's NOT the comment of "just a victim". :blink:

Is it possible that JP was mis-quoted? Maybe the actual quote was....

He invited me to the house for me to pick him up, so we went to the house for a little bit and there was his sister, with her tight little shorts, no shirt, with this little red hat, and she was doing some farming or something because she was covered in dirt. It was awesome, man." - J.P. Losman talking about his visit with Brett Favre.

:blink:

397192[/snapback]

Intersting point there...another guy is coming to pick you up to go golfing, and there you are and you just "happen" to be outside in boots and tight shorts? Damn, i have never had that happen to me, and have never waited for one of my friends like that... Hmmmmm brett... :blink:

I agree, Favre dressing like that is disturbing.  But JP said "It was awesome, man."  That's NOT the comment of "just a victim".  :blink:

397200[/snapback]

Maybe the "Awesome" aspect was that he was now going to get to tell the whole world that Brett Favre dresses geigh right before their nationally televised scrimmage. He's screwwing with Brett's mind :blink::blink:

So this is funny. I first read the quote, and thought nothing of it, other than Brett Favre is a real hick.

then you guys started suggesting that it was a homosexual statement or something. goes to prove that anything can be mis interpreted to mean anything these days. i often wondered why peter jackson made sam and frodo not so affectionate towards each other as they were in the book. one day i realized that people would be stupid and think that sam and frodo were gay. peter jackson probably realized this too.

so at minimum I just hope nobody here is dumb enough to seriously think JP meant that in a gay way.

From yesterday's Training Camp report

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

397099[/snapback]

Brett was intrigued by the youthful California boy and obviously wanted JP to "come play in the dirt". He dropped enough hints, but the naive JP was starstruck by the all-pro QB and didn't pick up on it. I'm thinking Brett had a little red hat he wanted JP to take a whack at.

I bet JP wishes he could strike that from the record.  He doesn't want to be Rob Johnson part II.

397237[/snapback]

JP said that meeting Brett Favre was awesome, not him wearing short shorts. He also metioned how much he loves chicks as he finished rubbing suntan lotion on Coy Wire's back.

JP said that meeting Brett Favre was awesome, not him wearing short shorts.  He also metioned how much he loves chicks as he finished rubbing suntan lotion on Coy Wire's back.

397246[/snapback]

Coy's a big boy and fast. I wouldn't bring him into to this, he could hurt you.