Pucillo is back in the NFL!!!

Hmm...good plan. When you suck, go to a place where your suckiness wont be noticed. He might be team MVP. Its not like anyone is going to notice if Trent Dilfer gets sacked 100 times, or if their leading rusher only rushes for 400 yards.

Do you think there were posts like this by Bears fans when we signed Gandy?

394691[/snapback]

Don't know, but I can tell you there were definitely posts like this by Ravens fans when we signed Anderson.

Finally, closure on Pucillo, what a relief!

Hmm...good plan.  When you suck, go to a place where your suckiness wont be noticed.  He might be team MVP.  Its not like anyone is going to notice if Trent Dilfer gets sacked 100 times, or if their leading rusher only rushes for 400 yards.

394689[/snapback]

After signing Coleman and Andruzzi, and getting Faine healthy, the Browns might have a better team than us. Their defense has to be better than last year, and Dilfer is better than Garcia ever dreamed of being.

Who was the ass clown that drafted kitty Willow?

Oh, that's right it was Tom Donahoe. The guy that just got an extension for knowing how to build such great offensive lines.

394744[/snapback]

He probably should have taken Unitas or Rice with that 7th round pick which was wasted on Pucillo. What a maroon. Most 7th rounders end up in the pro bowl. Ours end up in Cleveland.

He probably should have taken Unitas or Rice with that 7th round pick which was wasted on Pucillo.  What a maroon.  Most 7th rounders end up in the pro bowl.  Ours end up in Cleveland.

394756[/snapback]

Stick up for him all you want but the proof will be in the offensive line again this year. I have some serious doubts that it will be better than last years.

Thanks for the info. I am not surprised.

There is always a place in the NFL for those who can even possibly block.

Do you think there were posts like this by Bears fans when we signed Gandy?

394691[/snapback]

I've spoken with a couple of Bears fans about Gandy. The one guy that knows the team best (others being casual fans) liked Gandy and felt bad to see him go. He said he would be good if healthy, even at starting LT. Of course this means about as much as a Bears fan who thinks he'll stink, but it was at least worth passing along.