sleep walking

Steve O

Any insights would be appreciated. 48 years old, bachelor, but when I visit friends they tell me I have been sleepwalking. Last night was the first time I have ever woke up in a different place then where I went to sleep. Think it's getting worse. For the most part it seems to happen when I drink. Don't drink at all during the work week but I'm probably a text book "weekend" (ie binge) alcoholic. If you know anything about this would appreciate your comments.

You're a weekend binge-aholic who is trying to figure out, on a Saturday night, why he is waking up in a different place than he remembers being?

Sorry, but that's what you're asking, right? And someone told you you're sleepwalking? Is this someone who also is a weekend binge-aholic with you?

Just trying to narrow things down.

You're a weekend binge-aholic who is trying to figure out, on a Saturday night, why he is waking up in a different place than he remembers being?

Sorry, but that's what you're asking, right? And someone told you you're sleepwalking? Is this someone who also is a weekend binge-aholic with you?

Just trying to narrow things down.

394300[/snapback]

That sounds like it could well be blackout behavior, that isn't being recognized as such. NOT a good sign. See a doctor, and good luck.

Stop drinking. It's really quite simple. If alcohol is too important to you to quit, you have deeper problems than sleepwalking.

Any insights would be appreciated.  48 years old, bachelor, but when I visit friends they tell me I have been sleepwalking.  Last night was the first time I have ever woke up in a different place then where I went to sleep.  Think it's getting worse.  For the most part it seems to happen when I drink.  Don't drink at all during the work week but I'm probably a text book "weekend" (ie binge) alcoholic.  If you know anything about this would appreciate your comments.

394281[/snapback]

Doesn't anyone go to the friggin' doctor anymore?

395097[/snapback]

I think we can deal with sonambulant drunks just fine here.

The problem is obviously that he is not consuming enough,

he should drink more

stay passed out and won't roam around.

Or quick drinking, and switch to soup.

TBD:  The only place in the world where you can fix your lovelife, discuss the BILLS, and get the required medical attention you need - occasionally all within one thread.

395097[/snapback]

Didn't you know this was Hillarys new medical plan. It has been implemented in NYS on a trial basis. To be implemented on NFL.com if this pilot works. :doh:

TBD:  The only place in the world where you can fix your lovelife, discuss the BILLS, and get the required medical attention you need - occasionally all within one thread.

395097[/snapback]

Did you forget legal advice also? Remember the guy busted for Cocaine possesion posting here asking for help? He probably is in prison serving a "Cartel" type sentence for taking advice here. :doh:

395097[/snapback]

Sure! 4 CT's, 1 IVP, 1 colonoscopy, 1 endoscopy, 1 ultrasound, gallons of blood tests so far this year. :doh:

Sure!  4 CT's, 1 IVP, 1 colonoscopy, 1 endoscopy, 1 ultrasound, gallons of blood tests so far this year. :doh:

395111[/snapback]

That all sounds a little too kinky. A lot of back door action happening, not that anything is wrong with that. :D

That all sounds a little too kinky.  A lot of back door action happening, not that anything is wrong with that.  :doh:

395117[/snapback]

Hey !@#$head, are you going to start your homo crap again? You tried that garbage with me a while ago and when challanged, you sent me a cowardly PM of contrition, and upon my telling you that was not sufficient, publicly posted your azzholeness.

Methinks you have repressed memories... :D

Hey !@#$head, are you going to start your homo crap again? You tried that garbage with me a while ago and when challanged, you sent me a cowardly PM of contrition, and upon my telling you that was not sufficient, publicly posted your azzholeness.

Methinks you have repressed memories... :doh:

395161[/snapback]

That would never happen. :D

One other sidenote- I know this family of brothers. When they are hammered, they sleepwalk and piss wherever. It runs in their family. I have seen them take leaks in the middle of a living room floor, in the back of a car. Also when I was in college my roomate was wasted and passed out. He got off the top bunk, went to his desk, opened it and pissed all over his books, closed the drawer and went back to bed. I laughed my ass off and laughed even harder the next morning when I explained how his books got all wet! :doh: