sleep walking

Steve O

One other sidenote- I know this family of brothers.  When they are hammered, they sleepwalk and piss wherever.  It runs in their family.  I have seen them take leaks in the middle of a living room floor, in the back of a car.  Also when I was in college my roomate was wasted and passed out.  He got off the top bunk, went to his desk, opened it and pissed all over his books, closed the drawer and went back to bed.  I laughed my ass off and laughed even harder the next morning when I explained how his books got all wet! :doh:

395177[/snapback]

I was stationed with a guy who was like that. One time he pissed in his refridgerator.

Hey !@#$head, are you going to start your homo crap again? You tried that garbage with me a while ago and when challanged, you sent me a cowardly PM of contrition, and upon my telling you that was not sufficient, publicly posted your azzholeness.

Methinks you have repressed memories... :D

395161[/snapback]

Uh-oh...someone's repressing... :doh:

TBD:  The only place in the world where you can fix your lovelife, discuss the BILLS, and get the required medical attention you need - occasionally all within one thread.

Doesn't anyone go to the friggin' doctor anymore?

395097[/snapback]

LOL Doctor? What for? I got Cyber-friends who could tell me i'm fine......

Doctor? I dont need no stinkin Doctor!!!!