(LAMP)Going to see Hootie and the Blowfish

tonight here in richmond, expected to be hovering in the high 90's low 100's. Wish I hadn't bought my tix in advance. any other richmond folks going? yeah yeah i know Hootie sucks, hootie blows....I like them, as does the Mrs.

More importantly, are they going to have the bimbo swinging in the tree saying, "Cooooooooooooome annnnn' git it!!"?  0:)

391406[/snapback]

Bimbo..? maybe. But Brooke Burke is still way hotter than anyone we'll ever land in bed.

Pavillion? at innsbrook? They have a section roped off up front, and right behind them are us schlubs that were smart and paid $10.00

I think they were $25 inside the Pavilion, 10 in advance and $15 at the gate.

391458[/snapback]

I got kicked out of a hootie and the blowfish concert once. I wasn't drunk, and I wasn't stoned.

I had 4th row tickets. When the band came out all the people I went with (about 8 of us) all stood up. All the yuppies behind us were pissed because they couldn't see without standing up, and as we all know it's difficult to drink riesling, eat brie, and stand up at the same time. So they called the security guards and had us kicked out for standing up at a (supposed) rock & roll concert.

Kicked out of a concert for standing up. Amazing.

I got kicked out of a hootie and the blowfish concert once. I wasn't drunk, and I wasn't stoned.

I had 4th row tickets. When the band came out all the people I went with (about 8 of us) all stood up. All the yuppies behind us were pissed because they couldn't see without standing up, and as we all know it's difficult to drink riesling, eat brie, and stand up at the same time. So they called the security guards and had us kicked out for standing up at a (supposed) rock & roll concert.

Kicked out of a concert for standing up. Amazing.

391466[/snapback]

GOOD :angry::angry: Are you Polish you bought a seat to stand? :angry::angry:

Love ya Todd

I like Darius's voice

GOOD :angry:  :angry:  Are you Polish you bought a seat to stand? :angry:  :angry:

Love ya Todd

I like Darius's voice

391572[/snapback]

Seats are for sitting between shows. And the opening act if they were boring.

Hootie played for free this past Saturday night in Buffalo down by the naval yard. A couple of my friends went and said it wasn't a bad show for free at least. I can't remember what they said but it might have just been Darius Rucker now that I think about it.

Seats are for sitting between shows. And the opening act if they were boring.

391580[/snapback]

Sorry, If I pay to SEE a show or Football game I prefer to see it. I would have been tugging on your pants. If you want to stand sit in the back. Yes, I do stand at a Bills game when the play is taking place as I cheer but mainly that's because the 15 rows in front of me decided to block the view. I stand cheer and quickly sit back down so the people behind me can see. It's just manners, which disappear when beer is involved.