MNF just got way worse

I have to say the all time worst trio would be Theisman, Dierdorf and that a**wipe Dennis Miller. I haven't watched MNF with the sound on in years.

390853[/snapback]

It's good to turn on the Radio and get Boomer Esiason's call, just like listening to Van or Murph with Radio on, TV sound off.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to turn on the Radio and get Boomer Esiason's call, just like listening to Van or Murph with Radio on, TV sound off.

390860[/snapback]

Agreed.

I know I'm getting old but I just don't get the appeal of all these "smarter than you" pontificating a**wipes on the pregame and game broadcasts. All I want is to watch the game with a good play by play man doing the broadcast.

Nah.  Beasley Reese.  That's my all-time nightmare announcing team: Joe Theisman, Dan Dierdorf, and Beastly Reese.

390795[/snapback]

my nightmare announcing team includes Don Criqui.

he is worse than that kid who was on the internet a few months ago doing the college tv sports report.

My nightmare team:

Criqui....Theezmin.....and OJ. (he was just awful back in the day).

and maybe a little tipsy Namath working the sideline.

You dudes are crazy. I'm so desperate for a football game right now that I wouldn't care if it was the Bay City Rollers playing the Village People in a primetime game with Paris Hilton and my father's second wife working the !@#$ing booth.

Hit the mute button and let's play some goddam football already. I'll never understand why a boring game like baseball gets 100 gzillion games and the NFL season is over faster than an eight ball at a Linsey Lohan Weight Watchers party.

If you love the game...not just the Bills, but the game...do you really care who's in the booth? The mute button has a 99.99% success rate if you don't like what you're hearing. The only thing that the mute button can't do is hide Paul McGuires face in hi-def.

Sweet jesus, that man is fugly, and so freaking stupid it probably takes him two hours to make a one-hour Rettata.

The NFL has pretty much confirmed that their new marquee game each week is going to be on Sunday Nights over on NBC, this proves it. Al Michaels is probably one of the great pla by play men of his time, mainly because of his versatility being able to cover every single sport, but Joe Theisman?!! God, I hoped to all in the world that they would find someone else besides Joe "I chganged my name to rhyme with Heisman". Seriuosly, gimme a break, they could easily give another guy a shot at the Monday night color slot, like Schlereth or Jaws or, my god anyone!!!!