No more finding love at WalMart...

Fezmid

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say try the pet store...bring your furry/fuzzy friend along and watch the girls flock to you :)

(yah i know you can do this anywhere, but this way it isnt blatantly obvious you are using your pet to pick up chicks)

389523[/snapback]

This technique works like a charm, what also works is if you're a single father or just baby sitting and you go out for a walk in the park or to a department store somewhere and bring along junior girls will flock to you like white on rice.

however the the kind of single women who shop at Home Depot may also be looking to meet other single women 

;) Au contraire mon cherie! I'm at Home Depot at least once a week and I'm definitely not seeking other single women.

The problem is that things in my house, yard, pool etc. need fixing and I can't afford to constantly hire people to do it. For some reason, the men I date aren't "handy" (they're also the kind who just make it worse). :)

I go there so often, the staff even greet me when I go in. :(

;)  Au contraire mon cherie!  I'm at Home Depot at least once a week and I'm definitely not seeking other single women. 

The problem is that things in my house, yard, pool etc. need fixing and I can't afford to constantly hire people to do it. For some reason, the men I date aren't "handy" (they're also the kind who just make it worse). :) 

I go there so often, the staff even greet me when I go in.  :(

389749[/snapback]

'Tish, you spoke French, you know that drives me crazy!

Gomez Adams

:(  Au contraire mon cherie!  I'm at Home Depot at least once a week and I'm definitely not seeking other single women. 

I go there so often, the staff even greet me when I go in.  :lol:

389749[/snapback]

Good going! My wife is a pretty good mechanic - she's run electrics, changed tires, snaked drains, changed lawnmower blades, negotiated with tradesmen etc. I always involved her in such stuff so she won't get raked over the coals when I go belly up. :lol::lol:

I guess I'm a male pig... ;)

;)  Au contraire mon cherie!  I'm at Home Depot at least once a week and I'm definitely not seeking other single women. 

I go there so often, the staff even greet me when I go in.  :(

389749[/snapback]

You my new Sugar, sweetheart???

:rolleyes:

I'm ok with fixing stuff because of the experience gained from all the things I made worse. Hang in there. :lol:

389535[/snapback]

Ditto. The idea behind fixing stuff yourself is realizing if you don't know how to do it, you can probably figure it out. And making stuff worse is the first stup in making it better.

It may be that you just do not like fixing stuff.

That's definately true; however, I don't like paying other people to do it either (I'm cheap, right SDS? :rolleyes: ). I generally just hire it out though because I don't have the time myself (60-70 hour workweeks suck), and when I'm home I don't want to work, I want to relax. :lol:

CW

The Wegmans in Ithaca NY, from between August and June.  Holy hot single rich college girls batman.

389085[/snapback]

Try stepping foot inside a 'Ukrops' grocery store here in Richmond. At any given time, on any given day (other that Sunday since they're closed...and we're watching football, anyway) you'll find at least one or two hotties...usually a gaggle. Everything from college girls to MILFs. :rolleyes:

Try stepping foot inside a 'Ukrops' grocery store here in Richmond. At any given time, on any given day (other that Sunday since they're closed...and we're watching football, anyway) you'll find at least one or two hotties...usually a gaggle. Everything from college girls to MILFs.  :rolleyes:

390256[/snapback]

Exactly how many hotties constitute a gaggle? Is three a gaggle? Inquiring minds needs to know. Can you have a gaggle of MILFs and college girls or do they segregate themselves according to some kind of caste system? Soooo many questions come to mind.

Ditto. The idea behind fixing stuff yourself is realizing if you don't know how to do it, you can probably figure it out. And making stuff worse is the first stup in making it better.

Having raised kids as a struggling single working mom and a homeowner, I was forced to learn a lot of stuff and do it on my own. So now I'm almost an expert on most home repairs except for electrical wiring. But men can often find that somewhat "threatening".

OK so here's a question to all the "fixit" guys out there who pretend they know how it's done. How does a women offer help to the guy (because she already knows how it's done) without destroying his delicate ego?

There's a Supermarket around the corner from Florida State here in Tallahassee that;s called Publix. Well, so many college people shop there, with the dorms and apartments so nearby, that it's traditionally called Club Publix. You gotta see what the girls wear to do their grocery shopping, WoW!! Try keeping your eyes on your cart, its nearly impossible.

OK so here's a question to all the "fixit" guys out there who pretend they know how it's done.  How does a women offer help to the guy (because she already knows how it's done) without destroying his delicate ego?

390262[/snapback]

Find a guy without an ego. An overdeveloped ego is a mask for insecurity and a lack of confidence. If a guy isn't man enough to admit when he doesn't know how to do something, there are problems.

There's a Supermarket around the corner from Florida State here in Tallahassee that;s called Publix. Well, so many college people shop there, with the dorms and apartments so nearby, that it's traditionally called Club Publix. You gotta see what the girls wear to do their grocery shopping, WoW!! Try keeping your eyes on your cart, its nearly impossible.

390263[/snapback]

Ahhh, club publix...do you know how many displays i smahsed my cart into while not watching where i was going...it can truly be a danger, with what those girls wear(or dont wear)...:rolleyes: