F.A.T.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because nuturing is genetic and women think they have the power to change people - when in reality the only one who can make the required decision is the person with the problem.

REminds me of the saying about what a wedding means to a woman -

Aisle Altar Hymn ;)

My therapist told me I needed to get in touch with my inner child so I snapped her in the ass with a towel at a pool party. She now tells me I need to find a new therapist. Should I keep listening to this woman?

387316[/snapback]

holy crap that was hysterical

If the over/under on Bills wins this year is 9, and I have a bundle of money to bet, should I bet the over or under?

387312[/snapback]

Right now the O/U is 8.5. Not a number I'd trifle with. Plus, I never bet against the BILLS - it angers the MUT.

My therapist told me I needed to get in touch with my inner child so I snapped her in the ass with a towel at a pool party. She now tells me I need to find a new therapist. Should I keep listening to this woman?

387316[/snapback]

No. Guys who listen to women are destined to die before their time.

He makes suitable gifts for Pats fans at least twice a day - unless he's irregular.

387284[/snapback]

Actually just the thought of this has cheered me up. ;)

Thanks AD, Thanks BiB. I think I'll put it into one of the old lady's

Body Shop containers and he'll think its Oceanus Body Lotion.

This was fun

Diane - Run, you can get and deserve better. We want you around to cheer for the Bills not wrapped around a TELEPHONE POLE.