MORE BOMBINGS IN LONDON

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if one person made all the explosives and they didn't work?  That would explain why they think only the detenators went off and no major explosion.  A lot of the explosives used are homemade.

387027[/snapback]

Possibly. Guess I am just a tad paranoid - all these seemingly bungled attempts appear to be experiments for some grander attack.

But I will stop at this post for fearing of hijacking the thread.

This comment will probably get this sent over to the PPP (sorry, I'm pissed and upset), but this is why we need to go to the mideast and clean house. Innocent civilians you say? F' them. We didn't care during WWII, and shouldn't now.

Stay safe Nick, and stay strong.

LATEST: Suspect arrested - believed he may have been targeting the building in which I work (MoD Main Building).

387034[/snapback]

I think your coming down with a case of the flu....a few days away might do you good.

Damn man.....hope you and your cooworkers will be OK...

I hate people.

387051[/snapback]

Ahr Ahr and Associates is unavailable. However, you infringing on VABills copyright for that statement. You are hereby ordered to cease. Any futher violations may result in legal actions.

Brilliant scenes out of my window: Armed Police flattening suspects on the street - muzzle of a large gun in their neck.

387095[/snapback]

Pictures? On second thought, nevermind.

CW

The TV and papers have been ordered to stop shooting pics in certain locations - don't want to give more ammo to those nutters in aQ

387101[/snapback]

Pictures, giving ammunition to the enemy? Sorry, but with that attitude, the West is destined to lose. They blow us up and large segments of our respective societies run around squawking about being "sensitive" to their "culture", instead of doing what needs to be done. Namely, finding those responsible, sewing them and their family into pig carcasses, and sinking them to the bottom of the sea. Then broadcast that on Al-Jazeera. Beheading isn't nearly the worst thing that can happen to a practioner of that cult, believe me.

They will always hate us... but this won't end until they fear us.