Need some advice

Yeah That's right I need some adive, alright so here's the deal

I made a "connection" with this chick tonight, I got her # and email addy , but there's one small problem. She has a man, but we connected pretty well, we talked pretty much the whole night from 7pm-1am up until she had to leave at which point I got a hug and a kiss on the lips. Should I make the effort and contact her or just forget about it and move on?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll need to see some photos to confirm that nobody else has made a "connection" with this girl. :huh:

Are you looking for a fling or something serious? Honestly, this girl just cheated on her boyfriend with you. Not exactly the type of girl you want to bring home to mom. Despite what we say, you are going to call this chick. Remember, sexpert knows what you are thinking...

Ok, the 72 hour rule is in effect. If you call her before then you run the risk of looking desperate. No matter what happens, don't tell her how you really feel! You'll thank me later.

BTW, always be on the lookout for chicks. You never know when the next great conquest will land in your lap!

Ok, the 72 hour rule is in effect.  If you call her before then you run the risk of looking desperate.  No matter what happens, don't tell her how you really feel!  You'll thank me later.

374295[/snapback]

I call on Day 2. Just enough so you don't seem Day 1 Desperate; all of the chicks know about the call on Day 3 (don't ask me how they found out. We've got to pummel the squealer by hitting him copies of the Book of Guys), so that equals Desperate, too. I've only strayed from it once, when I called right after I dropped her at the door. But this was for a girl who had the body of a young C. Zeta-Jones, the brains/creativity of Elizabeth Bishop, and the sense of humor of Redd Fox. Damn, I shoulda asked her to marry me!

Here's another hint of advice to the single guy who reads way too much Maxim/Stuff/etc. Don't go around the bar or wherever proclaiming how you like to give oral. I knew a guy who would do that (hey, he wasn't a buddy, so why give him good advice?) and it would just freak (most) girls out.

I made a "connection" with this chick tonight,  I got her # and email addy , but there's one small problem.  She has a man, but  we connected pretty well, we talked pretty much the whole night from 7pm-1am up until she had to leave at which point I got a hug and a kiss on the lips.  Should I make the effort and contact her or just forget about it and move on?

374291[/snapback]

Does she have your pnone #? Let her chase you

I hesitate to opine as Sexpert Trooper knows all, however...

Situations like this are always very easy to break down. Quite simply, if this was your girl and she met some other guy at a party, how would you want him to react? Plus, if she's willing to screw around on him for the sake of you, how long will be that she screws around on your for the sake of someone else. Just because you met her while she was robbing the Quick-E-Mart doesnt mean she WASN'T robbing the Quick-E-Mart.

Chemistry always gets way, way, way too much play time. Remember the words of Frank. "The loving is easy. It's the living that's hard."

I made a "connection" with this chick tonight,  I got her # and email addy , but there's one small problem.  She has a man, but  we connected pretty well, we talked pretty much the whole night from 7pm-1am up until she had to leave at which point I got a hug and a kiss on the lips.  Should I make the effort and contact her or just forget about it and move on?

374291[/snapback]

Walk away now.

If that was my girlfriend, I swear to God I'd kill you, then her.

:huh:

374350[/snapback]

If that was my girlfriend I would beat the sh-- out of GWB21 right in front of the chick. Then I would say to her- "thats not for you-thats for disrespecting me"

If that was my girlfriend I would beat the sh-- out of GWB21 right in front of the chick.  Then I would say to her- "thats not for you-thats for disrespecting me"

374374[/snapback]

Then GWB21 calls the police and you get locked up for the night. :huh:

Then GWB21 calls the police and you get locked up for the night.  :huh:

374386[/snapback]

Than I sue and take him to civil court, as my injuries from getting beat up have caused much distress :)

Thank you all for your adive, After sleeping and being more clearheaded now I realized it ain't worth it to get involved with this girl. I'll be movin on

Thank you all for your adive,  After sleeping and being more clearheaded now I realized it ain't worth it to get involved with this girl.    I'll be movin on

374391[/snapback]

You GO! Sweetie. Wise decision.

I hesitate to opine as Sexpert Trooper knows all, however...

Situations like this are always very easy to break down. Quite simply, if this was your girl and she met some other guy at a party, how would you want him to react? Plus, if she's willing to screw around on him for the sake of you, how long will be that she screws around on your for the sake of someone else. Just because you met her while she was robbing the Quick-E-Mart doesnt mean she WASN'T robbing the Quick-E-Mart.

Chemistry always gets way, way, way too much play time. Remember the words of Frank. "The loving is easy. It's the living that's hard."

374351[/snapback]

I agree with LA, besides these chemistry things when a woman is involved with somebody else can be a little tricky. Lots of times women in relationships start seeking out quality’s that their spouse is missing. If they find that in somebody else the apparent chemistry can be very strong at first but will fizzle out in time.

Even if that’s not the case listen to what LA said, look at the way you met this girl. She has a boyfriend; no matter what the circumstances she should put an end to her current relationship before she starts testing the market.

If none of this stuff matters to you just keep in touch with this chick but don't get to close. The last thing you want to become is her emotional blanket. If she wants you bad enough her and her boyfriend will have a fall out soon and you will be able to come to the rescue.