Somebody please tell me that Roscoe Parrish

roscoe parrish isn't gonna keep # 11.

(you asked)  :(

372577[/snapback]

I'm going to have to disagree with you there.

I work for Dick's Sporting Goods in Rochester (Marketplace Mall location) and we have IN STOCK, Roscoe Parrish #11 Throwbacks. They almost never OFFICIALLY release a draft pick's jersey for sale until that player has made a final decision on his number.

I thought he got 11 because he was our highest pick (#1 but not first round) and a second round pick (= 1 + 1).

And he's skinny.

372635[/snapback]

You know, just because he has an eating disorder doesn't mean you have to make fun of him :)

With the number of WRs on the roster, I don't think teams have enough high numbers to give them to all WRs. Once the season starts, I think the league has rules that would prevent WRs from having a # usually worn by a QB. I think you might be able to get throwback Roscoe Parrish jerseys with the #11 real cheap at Dick's Sporting Goods in a few months.

With the number of WRs on the roster, I don't think teams have enough high numbers to give them to all WRs.  Once the season starts, I think the league has rules that would prevent WRs from having a # usually worn by a QB.  I think you might be able to get throwback Roscoe Parrish jerseys with the #11 real cheap at Dick's Sporting Goods in a few months.

Keyshawn Johnson is #19.

With the number of WRs on the roster, I don't think teams have enough high numbers to give them to all WRs.  Once the season starts, I think the league has rules that would prevent WRs from having a # usually worn by a QB.  I think you might be able to get throwback Roscoe Parrish jerseys with the #11 real cheap at Dick's Sporting Goods in a few months.

373841[/snapback]

they changed the rule last year to include 10-19 for WRs