Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

I'd never quite understood the whole retatta thing til I read this and clicked on AD's link to BF "Friggin Abortion" dish. I proceeded to spend the next hour laughing my ass off here at work...Thanks for the laugh and now my lunch should be just about done...too bad we are out of pickle juice.

No response here...just wanted to bump this back to the top of the board for the start of 2006.

This thread represents all we hope to attain in terms of longevity and humor. Besides, it's too much of a classic to let die. :w00t:

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
No response here...just wanted to bump this back to the top of the board for the start of 2006.

This thread represents all we hope to attain in terms of longevity and humor.  Besides, it's too much of a classic to let die.  :doh:

Mike

546498[/snapback]

what about the son of satan thread?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was wondering if anyone was commenting on Bonds over here and just read this entire fuggin thread, (wtf am I doing) anyway how did I miss this?  This was BF's last stand no?

648034[/snapback]

It was pretty much the end of BF posting here. What a way to go out! <_<

what about the son of satan thread?

559790[/snapback]

Whats the son of satan thread? anybody got a link?

Im a new here and this thread makes me scared of what might happen to me.

Note to self: dont post that recipe i made using spam, mustard and angel hair pasta.

• 2 months later...
I'd never quite understood the whole retatta thing til I read this and clicked on AD's link to BF "Friggin Abortion" dish.  I proceeded to spend the next hour laughing my ass off here at work...Thanks for the laugh and now my lunch should be just about done...too bad we are out of pickle juice.

542185[/snapback]

I know the feeling, as a cardinal fan I stuck up for BF for a while but even I got sick of his crusade. That thread about his famous noodles has to go down as the best thread ever on this website, I still laugh just thinking about it. Don't forget to leave yourself an hour to prepare that masterpiece.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...