Oh, this is nice....real nice!!!

CentralVaBills

Probably not.  Next time will be probably January to ski.  Something about skiing in -20 wind chill that makes me REALLY love California.

373371[/snapback]

You're a !@#$ing nut, January in Buffalo is not where I'd like to be. Though, family is good, KB should be sweet. After skiing out west, 60 second runs in WNY just doesnt work, or is it me? :)

I thought you were on base?

I hear a Nancy Sinatra song comin on. .........

Theses  boots are made for walkin, and thats what I'm gonna do........

373385[/snapback]

Dude, what are you talking about? Your cell phone on?

Oh yeah... 427 biatches.

You'd think...but this thread reached 400 posts faster than BF cooks pasta, so there's a chance...

373398[/snapback]

Gotta admit, it's been like waking up on Christmas morning after going to bed at night........like getting the morning paper..........like, well, I don't get the thread deleted.....

But you know what I mean!

You're a !@#$ing nut, January in Buffalo is not where I'd like to be. Though, family is good, KB should be sweet. After skiing out west, 60 second runs in WNY just doesnt work, or is it me? :devil:

373373[/snapback]

Of late when I've left CA it's been in the 70's or 80's and then to -20 in WNY. Do the math, quite a difference. But I tell ya, it's inigorating. And then five days later it's, "get me the hell back to SoCal!" Oh and BTW, I am a !@#$ing nut!

damn man, this thread took off post 104 occurred at 1:04 this afternoon, and a bit after 11 we get post 432...328 posts in about 10 hrs, not bad at all...

373423[/snapback]

BF had to go get his yearly mammogram. We're all just waiting on his triumphant return.

So now we have guys bragging about getting certain post numbers and how long the thread is.  And I'm the pathetic one?

373452[/snapback]

That was actually pretty clever, and funny. It's analogous to saying it's pretty dumb for guys to brag about how many times they've had sex, and how long their johnsons are. I don't know if you intentionally meant it that way, but it was pretty insightful. Seriously, Bravo. This is a good example of posting less, and making a good point.

So now we have guys bragging about getting certain post numbers and how long the thread is.  And I'm the pathetic one?

373452[/snapback]

hmm. who checked in at 2 a.m. to see how much more of a verbal thrashing he was taking?

i know, i know...you had an hour to kill. it sucks waiting for the microwave popcorn to be ready.

That was actually pretty clever, and funny.  It's analogous to saying it's pretty dumb for guys to brag about how many times they've had sex, and how long their johnsons are.  I don't know if you intentionally meant it that way, but it was pretty insightful.  Seriously, Bravo.  This is a good example of posting less, and making a good point.

373476[/snapback]

You mean like comparing the ranking of your high school to those around you. I agree.