Rubin crashed in Elmira

Keuka

It was on the Elmira news tonight. He was going from Buffalo to Long Island in a pick up with a twenty foot trailer behind it. Apparently he fell asleep driving and went way into the woods. Everyone is o.k.

It was on channel 13 here in the Rochester area. Ruben Brown, his wife and three children were in the vehicle. He was pulling his trailer with his motorcycles in it. He raised over $40,000 this past weekend with his annual charity (Salvation army) Bike run.

It was on channel 13 here in the Rochester area. Ruben Brown, his wife and three children were in the vehicle. He was pulling his trailer with his motorcycles in it. He raised over $40,000 this past weekend with his annual charity (Salvation army) Bike run.

370384[/snapback]

I was afraid he was talking about RubEn. Please do us a favor next time. When a former Bills Pro-Bowler gets into a car accident...:

a.) Spell his name correctly so we know who the hell you're talking about

b.) Don't provide minimal details

c.) If minimal details are all you have, provide a link.

370384[/snapback]

Must have had a false start.

Rueben Brown and his son Both had facial cuts but no serious injuries.

I saw a few of his bikes on the news and AM Buffalo they were very fancy and expensive. He said that even after a year with the bears there is no place like HOME. He plans on remaining a WNYer living in Orchard Park.

He is such a nice guy.

Rueben Brown and his son Both had facial cuts but no serious injuries.

I saw a few of his bikes on the news and AM Buffalo they were very fancy and expensive. He said that even after a year with the bears there is no place like HOME.  He plans on remaining a WNYer living in Orchard Park.

He is such a nice guy.

370494[/snapback]

I am glad he and his family are OK.

Ruben is one of my favourite Bills players ever. He's a great guy and it is a shame that so many people think badly of him for his play over his last couple of seasons with the Bills. He was the shining light of the Bears OL last year, I wish we hadn't of let him go.

Didn't we have a WR named Famil Johnson or am I making that up?

370459[/snapback]

We had WRs named Flipper Johnson, Kamil Loud, and Kwame Cavil and a cornerback named Filmel Johnson. You may be thinking of one or all of them. <_<

The story from Elmira makes it sound like it's a different guy all together. Wrong spelling, wrong age.

http://www.weny.com/News-Local.asp?ARTICLE3864=47160

It was supposed to be a family camping trip. Instead, five people are nursing injuries tonight after a man fell asleep at the wheel on route 17 near the Red Jacket Motel. Thirty-five year old Rubin Brown was traveling eastbound when his pickup truck veered off the road, through a guardrail and into a ditch. The Chemung County Sheriff’s Department had this to say about the accident, "The pick up truck is probably a good 40' over the embankment. The trailer is pretty well wedged into the tree line. It's going to take a little effort to get them out of there." All five family members were injured and taken to Robert Packer Hospital in Sayre. They've since been released.