My girlfriend and I have two new friends......

So, my girlfriend, soon to be fiance, has two new teacher friends. The couple, married, both have a bit of a problem though. Even though the chick is pretty hot, and overall the dude is cool, they both are Dolphin fans.

So, they come over my house to cook out. He comes up to the Bills room I have and about pukes. Well, he then exclaims his love for the Dolphins, blah blah blah. I tell him I have season tickets and we go up for most of the home games. He's tells me he'd like to go and that he could talk his wife into going since Niagara Falls would be an attraction up there too. We could all go together.

Asks me if I could get them tickets. Tells me he'll go wild wearing his BOB BAUMHOWER jersey, etc......LMAO. Not afraid of being around all Bills fans. I said OK, I'll see what I can do........

So, I do the only thing I know as a Bills fan......I get them tickets smack-dab in the Non-tunnel, scoreboard endzone, about 7 rows up, behind the net. LMAO. Let's hope they get the royal treatment there. A nice little, welcome to Buffalo if you will.

That should shout him up by halftime. lol

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the cute girl be converted

367740[/snapback]

Actually, they are both really, really cute. Both girls. I keep telling my GF that whoever is hiring all of the teachers in the HR dept at their school is a perv. I've never seen that many good looking 20 something school teachers in my life.

Did anyone else think by reading the title of this post that it was going to turn out to be a girlfriend/wife-swapping story?

367716[/snapback]

Actually, I thought it was going to be a creative four-some story, myself.

I'll see what I can do....I hired both of them to teach a summer camp next week.  Maybe I can sneak a digital shot or two.

367762[/snapback]

Which school? I'm close by, lol.

Which school? I'm close by, lol.

367809[/snapback]

Any Hanover County Elementary School. They are all hired by the same HR department though. It's unreal. I went to this function with a bunch of them at this country club house type of thing......it was UNREAL. All of them.

But anyway, I fired them to do a summer camp away from their school.

Even the fattish one's.....which weren't all that fat, were hottish. Unreal I tell you.

Did anyone else think by reading the title of this post that it was going to turn out to be a girlfriend/wife-swapping story?

367716[/snapback]

Yes, yes I did.

I'd go. But bring an umbrella for all the beer that will be thrown your way.