I am going to have a hard time NOT

His signing is just too close to home for me.....

- Southern California kid

- Half Mexican half white (as he said in an article I read....he was too mexican for the whites and too white for the mexicans)

- And of course he is a bill

I dont mean for this to come across as some kind of racist post or anything.....but I can relate to this because my own son is in this same scenario......

I AM ROOTING FOR YOU LOSMAN

- Half Mexican half white (as he said in an article I read....he was too mexican for the whites and too white for the mexicans)

I dont mean for this to come across as some kind of racist post or anything.....but I can relate to this because my own son is in this same scenario......

Your son is a Bill?! :doh:

Or is he named Bill? :doh:

I'm rooting for him because I don't want to see us waste another three years on someone who isn't the answer at QB.

367384[/snapback]

I second that. and go as far as saying that I don't want to see us wasting another season on someone who isn't the answer

367340[/snapback]

I'll be rooting for him just as hard. It's up to the other 10 guys on offense to help him out and I'm not expecting miracles from the line or receivers. They played horribly last year collectively. Here's hoping to Willing being 200%--this kid is going to have to carry us.

Sorry, I rooted for Johnson, I rooted for Flutie, I rooted for Alex Van Pelt. I rooted for Gary Freakin' Marangi. The only way I won't root for our quarterback is if he's Paul McGuire, Todd Marinovich or Paris Hilton.

367769[/snapback]

ditto. i even rooted for vince ferragamo. losman's our QB. dammit, i don't understand the hesitance to support our guy. if he fugs up, we'll all be here to commiserate.