Hot Pockets?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The government.

365581[/snapback]

I disagree with this, but the best thing to decide who is right is to create a government subcommittee to look into this a bit deeper and maybe perform a feasibility study to see if we should...uhhh...perform a feasibility study on this.

"Look At Me Post"...LAMP. It's what one does when one wishes to crow about something. They are not necessarily egotistic, though some are.

Generally, most are just humorous and fun stuff...

365553[/snapback]

Ah, that 's it. I wasn't sure. I thought maybe "look at my problem".

Thanks.

There's actually a book called "Jump the Shark" that sold so well I was able to pick it up at the Discovery Channel Store for $2.99. But it ranges away from just TV shows and gets into sports, Actors, and even Music.

An example, I believe, if I remember correctly, that the NHL jumped the shark with the glow puck FOX tried in the mid-90s.

are there any TBD police on duty...we have ourselves a regular cyber stalker...get a life skippy

Is this a Family Times reference? w00t.gif

365559[/snapback]

F*ck you.....F*CK YOU!

I'm LMFAO...now THAT guy was disturbed....

You bastards have my coworkers thinking I'm nuts. Oh wait, I *AM* nuts!

<_<

also if we "youngsters", with no attention span, drive, and love for reality TV are referred to as the "Hot Pocket" generation...does that make the old crotchidies(I think I just made up a word) who haven't updated their cassette players, think other music than old fashioned RnR is crap, and basically are miserable human beings, the "Pot Pie" generation......click...ooooo have to turn the pot pie in the toaster oven...only 75 more minutes until I can eat......

365403[/snapback]

SWANSON : 375 DEGREES : 45 MINUTES : TURKEY DINNER WITH STUFFING : OVEN TIMER DING!

<_<

OH, my GOD,  there actually was an explainantion to those.

I always thought it was some secret code men had like when the finally filled us in on the initials that stood for the ugly girlfriend thing

365357[/snapback]

you mean like butterface?