Hot Pockets?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

also if we "youngsters", with no attention span, drive, and love for reality TV are referred to as the "Hot Pocket" generation...does that make the old crotchidies(I think I just made up a word) who haven't updated their cassette players, think other music than old fashioned RnR is crap, and basically are miserable human beings, the "Pot Pie" generation......click...ooooo have to turn the pot pie in the toaster oven...only 75 more minutes until I can eat......

365403[/snapback]

I know so many potpies. Great post.

t-r

Don't forget you had to preheat the oven.  <_<

366034[/snapback]

Pre-heat, as in heat-before. How does that word even exist. As soon as you turn on the oven, you're not preheating anymore!

So what is the concrete definition here? The jump the shark is good, but the hot pocket seems to be confusing. hmmm.

Speaking of hot pockets, those are good.

So anyways, don't move in with her. Wait, she must be seeing some one else if the spark is gon.

Wait, I mean. Hold on what were we talking about?

Ya, "that's hot"

T-R

Pre-heat, as in heat-before. How does that word even exist. As soon as you turn on the oven, you're not preheating anymore!

Meaning pre-heat to a specific temerature...... ie: pre-heat to 400 degrees. :lol:

Cowbell definitely jumped the shark with the Steelers loss... :lol:

365579[/snapback]

its not the cowbell that jumped the shark, its all you lemmings. there is such a thing as too much cowbell.

i mean i had a good thing going with the cowbell, but all them sheep had to steal my thunder

then i got into the "but...but...but...i've heard of him routine". and alas that was usurped as well

and if you notice the recent spike in HotPockets® related remarks seems to coincide with a couple posts i made on PPP during a (somewhat) drunken stouper

if i start writing

some of my posts in haiku

others follow too

its not the cowbell that jumped the shark, its all you lemmings.  there is such a thing as too much cowbell.

i mean i had a good thing going with the cowbell, but all them sheep had to steal my thunder

then i got into the "but...but...but...i've heard of him routine".  and alas that was usurped as well

and if you notice the recent spike in HotPockets® related remarks seems to coincide with a couple posts i made on PPP during a (somewhat) drunken stouper

if i start writing

others follow too

366131[/snapback]

/dev, du bist mein Held!

its not the cowbell that jumped the shark, its all you lemmings.  there is such a thing as too much cowbell.

then i got into the "but...but...but...i've heard of him routine".  and alas that was usurped as well

if i start writing

others follow too

366131[/snapback]

Kirk.