Saddam

Im readying myself for AI or some other group blasting the U.S. for "abusing" Saddam by force-feeding him junkfood. Or maybe they will claim "torture" because some "unnamed source" claimed the Doritos were stale.

Im readying myself for AI or some other group blasting the U.S. for "abusing" Saddam by force-feeding him junkfood. Or maybe they will claim "torture" because some "unnamed source" claimed the Doritos were stale.

363112[/snapback]

Perhaps he will sue frito-lay for making him fat. <_<

Perhaps he will sue frito-lay for making him fat.  :doh:

363134[/snapback]

Saddam sues Frito-Lay, wins millions, uses cash to fund the insurgency in Iraq, regains power of the Country.

<_<

"Only in America"

Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit perplexed as to why we are letting the most notorious prisoner in the world today be guarded by 19 year olds?

I've seen those two guards on TV talking about Saddam calling them his "sons" and how much he likes Rasin Bran over Fruit Loops, and I'm not really feeling it with the "soft side" of Saddam Hussein.

I guess what I'm saying is that I would have liked to have had some harder-core guys guarding him who are not as keen on getting dating advice from him.

Is it just me, or is anyone else a bit perplexed as to why we are letting the most notorious prisoner in the world today be guarded by 19 year olds?

I've seen those two guards on TV talking about Saddam calling them his "sons" and how much he likes Rasin Bran over Fruit Loops, and I'm not really feeling it with the "soft side" of Saddam Hussein. 

I guess what I'm saying is that I would have liked to have had some harder-core guys guarding him who are not to keen on getting dating advice from him.

363149[/snapback]

I saw that all on NBC nightly news and my brother says to me, "Do you get the sense that the Government is allowing to show a softer side to him in the case he may be aquitted?"

those soldiers stumbled on a great way to quell the insurgency in Iraq...

carpet bomb them with Doritos.

and if things turn around, maybe we could introduce them to HotPockets®

363227[/snapback]

It's all part of the plan...

363149[/snapback]

Itchy trigger fingers?

I saw that all on NBC nightly news and my brother says to me, "Do you get the sense that the Government is allowing to show a softer side to him in the case he may be aquitted?"

363176[/snapback]

Stranger things have happened.

363176[/snapback]

Acquitted :blink:

are they gonna try him in Callyforneeya :w00t:

I work with many miltiary personnel. They may be only 19, but they have a job to do and they do it, and they do it well. I am sure there are people in their chain of command present every second of the day as well. I dont worry one bit about our 19 year olds guarding saddam. We trust them with AK-47s, nuclear power plants, and explosives on a daily basis. They can guard saddam.