truly ...why do you guys keep posting

I log onto this board in the morning, trying to find some football related posts and constantly see posts - "man eats wife" ..or "kid rapes dog" ..I mean come on! I know the season hasn't started but these topics are so way off it really degrads this great Bills forum

Point taken. I've responded to a few of those but realize it adds nothing to the forum. We can find other things to post about during the football off-season. I've received some complaints.

Let's stick to regular fair and balanced news stories from Fox News. <_<

Point taken. I've responded to a few of those but realize it adds nothing to the forum. We can find other things to post about during the football off-season. I've received some complaints. 

Let's stick to regular fair and balanced news stories from Fox News.  <_<

363070[/snapback]

I'm glad you brought this up. Though I've reluctantly shared my promiscuity with you all regarding "dogs" and "pigs", I have to admit I've lowered the hammer on many a "fox". Just for the record. RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!

don't understand what that has to with anything..but ok

363100[/snapback]

I always find it curious when someone actively complains to the people engaged in conversation that THEY aren't talking about what that person wants to read.

So, if you want more discussion on the Bills than perhaps you could try and be a part of the solution and start Bills-related threads yourself. Just a thought.

actually, I get lots of great news by checking this board. I just read the ones that interest me and skip the more "disturbing" ones. (like Dolphins fans voting and saying they will win the AFC east) This has become my news headquarters so I don't have to waste my time going to real news sites...

Let me guess...Someone lit a cigarette and the fires of hell rose up?

363201[/snapback]

if only some concerned citizen had been allowed to sue the bar and make the bar prove they shouldn't be closed

think of the children!

DING - Chicken Fajita gotta go