truly ...why do you guys keep posting

I always find it curious when someone actively complains to the people engaged in conversation that THEY aren't talking about what that person wants to read.

So, if you want more discussion on the Bills than perhaps you could try and be a part of the solution and start Bills-related threads yourself.  Just a thought.

363150[/snapback]

Too hard. Bitching is easier.

Too hard.  Bitching is easier.

363210[/snapback]

If you want to light a candle you have to put money in the box...much easier to curse the darkness...

Whoops, wrong thread/forum... <_<

actually,  I get lots of great news by checking this board.  I just read the ones that interest me and skip the more "disturbing" ones. (like Dolphins fans voting and saying they will win the AFC east)  This has become my news headquarters so I don't have to waste my time going to real news sites...

363198[/snapback]

Plus, we all know that football imitates life. When you read about a kid raping a dog, how is that different from changing "kid" to Bledsoe and "dog" to online Bills fans?

Okay. We're still alive and the dog is dead. But our asses are still sore and I haven't been able to comfortably sit down since the Pittsburgh game.

If you want to light a candle you have to put money in the box...much easier to curse the darkness...

Whoops, wrong thread/forum...  :w00t:

363247[/snapback]

You know that is the most responses ever to a thread I started? Took on a life of it's own.

Seriously, the best way to start a thread is to introduce an idea or pose a question, and then back off and wait to see if you get any bites. Asking a question and then answering it is a good thread killer (trust me I kill a lot of threads).