Who has real pictures of themselves..

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the least popular on here, but I'm on my profile as well. I'm in the 'Fins baseball jersey. <Ducks to avoid items thrown> The GF is in the ESPN Gear.

360334[/snapback]

Miracles never cease ...

Your picture proves you can wear the WORST cloths and still get chicks!

WOW

Probably the least popular on here, but I'm on my profile as well. I'm in the 'Fins baseball jersey. <Ducks to avoid items thrown> The GF is in the ESPN Gear.

360334[/snapback]

You're Jon Lovitz?!?!?!

You're Jon Lovitz?!?!?!

360344[/snapback]

Ya, ya, thats the ticket :blush:

Which reminds me about 10 years ago I met Jon Lovitz and Nicholas Cage while working at Lechmeres in Cheektowaga!

They where filming a movie in Niagara County and stopped in Lechmeres to get Christmas gifts for the crew..

Jon Lovitz : ULTRA quiet and didn't want anyone to F with him -

Nicholas Cage: GREAT, FUN guy! And to make matters even more funny ( this part NO ONE will believe but I sweat it happened ): We had a demo running of "Honeymoon in Vegas" ( starring Cage ) and he stopped at the TV, looked and recognized himself, smiled, then one of the other sales guys said to him: "Ya, this movie sucks..We need to put in a movie with real actors" ..heheheheheh...Thank god he had a sense of humor.. :D

Anyways, back to the salt mine

That's me in my avatar. I work in the Daycare industry.

360363[/snapback]

Your avatar reminds me of a band from the mid 80s called the Mentors (really bad punk rock in the vein of GG Allin, real scumbags). I was working in a record store in Poughkeepsie back in 1986 (in a mall, dumb black vest and a skinny tie was our uniform) and we get their new record in called "Up the dose". On the cover were these three shirtless fat guys in black executioner hoods standing around a cage with a 300+ pound "hottie" in trashy pink lingerie. The manager refused to sell it, so me and this other guy quit in protest (this was around the time of the whole PMRC/music censorship thing). I still have that record.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, Mark.

I'm in mine with my youngest kid.

360375[/snapback]

Kid's got some big ears, and those pants! Who dresses their kid in red pants anymore?

Oh wait..... heh heh, nevermind. :blush:

:D

cute kid Cheeseburger

I do.
That's you?

I didn't realize that Pfizer tests its drugs on its employees prior to putting them on the market. :D

360321[/snapback]

How do you think he got his screen name?

:blush:

USMC: no kidding, your brother's in Navar? Here's hoping they hit the 'big time' - I think they've got the chops to do it...

How do you think he got his screen name?

:blush:

USMC: no kidding, your brother's in Navar? Here's hoping they hit the 'big time' - I think they've got the chops to do it...

360403[/snapback]

My brother isn't in the band. He manages them. What's really cool is that the picture I have in my profile was on their website and it's going on the inside art of the new CD. It should be out early August with a nationwide release. I need to collect my royalties. :D He's been a big part of their success and they are very talented.

Man I miss Lechmere's!

360370[/snapback]

Me too...

Great store to shop in, GREAT store to work in...I was about 22 making 30k a year selling computers..Meeting movies stars, meeting tons of glory day Buffalo Bills, and, well women in the Gallaria :blush:

AWESOME...

Oh, and when they cleared out return merchandise, they CLEARED it out. 70-80% off normal price was always fun :D

Anyways, sorry to thread crap...