Who has real pictures of themselves..

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may be the lighting, but what kind of beer is that in the pitcher?  That doesn't look like your normal swill type beer often drunk during the college years.

360246[/snapback]

haha...it must be the lighting man. That picture is almost a year old so I can't remember but I think I can narrow it down :blush:

A. Busch

B. Keystone

C. Natty

Other than my lovely wife, the best part of the family is in the avatar, except its outdated...#4 came on February 24th...the little guy will be included after this year's Christmas card picture is taken at the beach this coming weekend.

MAN!!! I never noticed that. That's effn scary. I'm checking her scalp for TD's # when I get home.

(BTW, it's not a pillow, it's actually a Puerto Rican flag hung vertically)

360111[/snapback]

Next to the Zakk Posters!

It's cool to put a face to some of the names. Opening day for 2006 I hope to meet many of you.

360291[/snapback]

Way back when, we had a fun little contest. People sent in pictures which SDS posted and people had to guess who the pics were.

Hilarity ensued. :blush:

Mine is me....though you can count on one hand the number of times I've been caught in a tie. Those of us who essentially get to wear pajamas to work become spoiled.