POLICE STATE GESTAPO: FBI Authorized Use Of Deadly Force in Mar a Lago Raid

I want answers to this for the former feds defending authorizations of use of deadly force in MAL raid.

Did the suspect cooperate with the government for more than a year?

Including turning over "documents" to a non law enforcement agency? (NARA)

Did the suspect allow a top DOJ official and 3 FBI agents into his home voluntarily to search for incriminating evidence--two months before the raid was authorized?

Did the suspect comply with a subpoena to the best of his knowledge?

Was nearly all of the investigation conducted outside the jurisdiction of the alleged crime?

Including grand jury proceedings?

Was the suspect not accused of a violent crime?

Was the suspect a former president?

Was the suspect also protected by federal officers sworn to protect the life and interests of a former president?

And did the FBI consider how to handle perhaps dueling law enforcement agents in this scenario?

Is it normal for every individual participating in the raid to wear street clothes?

Does a usual FBI raid involve a top DOJ official and an official from FBI HQ?

Looking forward to answers...

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Tongue planted firmly in cheek on that one. Thought it was obvious. 

My bad.  Missed the sarcasm.  

This is a non-story.

There is no need to lower ourselves to the Leftists level of fake outrage, like the "Reich" lie

Yes, the Mar-a-Lago Raid Was Extraordinary, but the 'Deadly Force' Language in the Ops Order Wasn't

By Susie Moore 

17e72754-f749-43c1-b55c-51329ca9c399-105

https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2024/05/21/yes-the-mar-a-lago-raid-was-extraordinary-the-deadly-force-language-in-the-operations-order-wasnt-n2174491

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is a non-story.

There is no need to lower ourselves to the Leftists level of fake outrage, like the "Reich" lie

Yes, the Mar-a-Lago Raid Was Extraordinary, but the 'Deadly Force' Language in the Ops Order Wasn't

By Susie Moore 

17e72754-f749-43c1-b55c-51329ca9c399-105

https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2024/05/21/yes-the-mar-a-lago-raid-was-extraordinary-the-deadly-force-language-in-the-operations-order-wasnt-n2174491

"The FBI followed standard protocol in this search as we do for all search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement limiting the use of deadly force," the FBI said in a statement Tuesday evening. "No one ordered additional steps to be taken and there was no departure from the norm in this matter."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-falsely-claims-biden-fbi-plan-assassinate-mar/story?id=110466084

Yet another HOAX, eagerly lapped-up by faithful MAGA geniuses...

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

"The FBI followed standard protocol in this search as we do for all search warrants, which includes a standard policy statement limiting the use of deadly force," the FBI said in a statement Tuesday evening. "No one ordered additional steps to be taken and there was no departure from the norm in this matter."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-falsely-claims-biden-fbi-plan-assassinate-mar/story?id=110466084

Yet another HOAX, eagerly lapped-up by faithful MAGA geniuses...

This FBI raid of a former POTUS' residence will always and forever be extraordinary.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

This FBI raid of a former POTUS' residence will always and forever be extraordinary.

Stealing classified documents and refusing to return will always and forever be extraordinary.

Why did Trump have his lawyers sign off on affidavits stating that all documents were returned?

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Extraordinary circumstances required extraordinary action, though there was no authorization of deadly force here. I can't believe Trump lied!

The real shocker is that MAGA bought it.

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Extraordinary circumstances required extraordinary action, though there was no authorization of deadly force here. I can't believe Trump lied!

The real shocker is that MAGA bought it.

I've never supported Trump. The Dems banana republic efforts and use of lawfare against Trump will forever be taught in history books. Extraordinary.

• Haha (+1) 1

Remember this was about documents which he's allowed to have as a former POTUS, some of which were sent to him without request.

Sure, take your SOPs and shove it up your ass.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

I've never supported Trump. The Dems banana republic efforts and use of lawfare against Trump will forever be taught in history books. Extraordinary.

I mean, he seems to have broken some laws and is as shady as ever. I take it you support presidential immunity?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember this was about documents which he's allowed to have as a former POTUS, some of which were sent to him without request.

Sure, take your SOPs and shove it up your ass.

As I've mentioned, historically extraordinary. Then combine it with everything else the banana republic democrats have directed at Trump.

6 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I mean, he seems to have broken some laws and is as shady as ever. I take it you support presidential immunity?

Sure, but all politicians (and others) have done the same. The efforts to get Trump have been most inconsistent and extraordinary. How anyone can argue otherwise is beyond me

Edited by Pokebball
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I've never supported Trump.

You do every day

10 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

banana republic

This will be taught, too;

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

documents which he's allowed to have

Hoax