POLICE STATE GESTAPO: FBI Authorized Use Of Deadly Force in Mar a Lago Raid

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why are you so insecure with yourself?

Insecure about my criticisms of the Dem party?

In that regard, I guess I can tell you that what the Dem party is currently doing raises concerns with me, similar to what Gabbard has expressed in her book. Have you read it?

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

In that regard, I guess I can tell you that what the Dem party is currently doing raises concerns with me, similar to what Gabbard has expressed in her book. Have you read it?

No way, Tulsi is a Russian Hawaiian plant.  Duh.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Why are you so embarrassed to admit you're a Trumpy?

I laugh at idiots like you and Doc who spend all their time criticizing Democrats, yet there seems to be nothing that Trump and MAGA can do that you're willing to critique.

Insecure and weak.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why are you so embarrassed to admit you're a Trumpy?

I laugh at idiots like you and Doc who spend all their time criticizing Democrats, yet there seems to be nothing that Trump and MAGA can do that you're willing to critique.

Insecure and weak.

Why do republicans that haven't supported Trump bother you?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

If you don't agree that Trump:

Is a nazi Putin puppet who wants to start a bloodbath civil war from his perch as dictator......

Then you're a Trump supporter in their book.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Many Republicans who don't support Trump readily express their reasons, unlike you.

33 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Is a nazi Putin puppet who wants to start a bloodbath civil war from his perch as dictator......

First honest thing you said to date.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Many Republicans who don't support Trump readily express their reasons, unlike you.

I've told many why I didn't. He didn't have the character to be president IMO

Remember:

A boilerplate stock video template that contains a background reference to a unified Reich in 1915 Germany is bulletproof evidence that Trump is a Nazi.

An unprecedented raid on the private home of a former POTUS is judged as normal because it followed standard SOP's and not by all the dangerous variables it created and ignored in an unprecedented scenario.

TDS is incurable.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Nice body, bad skin.

There. I said it.

image.png.00df2ebf5afd3e24bfd512323419b6a4.png

Now that you’ve said it, do you feel good about doing so? You had to get something out of it. What would that be?

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Now that you’ve said it, do you feel good about doing so? You had to get something out of it. What would that be?

FSOP.

Frank's standard operating procedure

Then he laughs it off, calling critics simple.

On 5/21/2024 at 4:21 PM, Gene Frenkle said:

Agreed, the USA should not mess around when it comes to national security and treason.

just like they don’t mess around with national security at the border, right?

you might have wanted to think through that comment a bit more ….

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/21/2024 at 4:37 PM, BillsFanNC said:

In fairness to GF, its dimwitted posts have been on full display here in PPP long before any of the above.

Your life is a HOAX, just like your hero's story. Never forget how gullible you are.

• Eyeroll 1

Maybe, just maybe, a guy who spent time in both law enforcement executing warrants AND the secret service protecting both Presidents Bush & Obama might know a thing or two here.

Again, for the “it’s a standard paperwork thing” crowd - would the DEA be allowed to serve a search warrant at the White House with armed agents in the cocaine case? 

Why not?

The EXACT same authority (USC 1752) is used to secure Mar A Lago.
What do you think would happen if you filled out the “standard paperwork” for your White House search warrant and told the Secret Service to stand down?

The moron class can’t answer this question, that’s why they’re the moron class. Unfollow these dipshits today and save brain cells.

Sounds like the orange dude was more than cooperative with FBI and even ignored lhis legal counsel  in allowing the FBI full access to MAL documents months before the raid...

This according to AN OFFICIAL FBI REPORT...

But sure, it's standard op to raid a SS protectee with authorized lethal force in these situations.