POLICE STATE GESTAPO: FBI Authorized Use Of Deadly Force in Mar a Lago Raid

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Deadly force authorized to recover documents sent to Mar a Lago that Trump didn't request.

Are you awake yet?

The useful idiots claim Trump is a "threat to democracy".  Shaking my head.  What a mess.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This shouldn't surprise anyone. There are functioning adults here who want Trump dead. And then there are the ######s I have on block who no one cares what they think. BillsTime, Tibs, Kemp, and more!

Eff the FBI, feds, and the like. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Listen.  Despite how horrendous this is, let’s not forget that a fan made Trump ad had the barely legible word “reich” in it.  

It might have been Frank Reich, but we can’t assume anything.  Trump is Hitler. 

—-Dems 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Good, hopefully any attempt at another coup will be met with overwhelming force 

Agreed, the USA should not mess around when it comes to national security and treason.

• Haha (+1) 1

I did not believe there could ever be a poster more dimwitted than Tiberius. Then John from Riverside came along. I did not believe there could ever be a poster more dimwitted than John from Riverside. Then 4th&long came along. I did not believe there could ever be a poster more dimwitted than 4th&long. Then Gene Frenkle came along. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I did not believe there could ever be a poster more dimwitted than Tiberius. Then John from Riverside came along. I did not believe there could ever be a poster more dimwitted than John from Riverside. Then 4th&long came along. I did not believe there could ever be a poster more dimwitted than 4th&long. Then Gene Frenkle came along. 

In fairness to GF, its dimwitted posts have been on full display here in PPP long before any of the above.

Edited by BillsFanNC

There's no standard operation procedure for RAIDING THE PRIVATE RESiDENCE OF A FORMER POTUS.

This is absolutely a big deal. Don’t buy the bull#### otherwise. 

It was not a standard op. The MAL raid was an unprecedented action with significant potential for confusion and blue on blue issues and conflict. It also involved competing equities between federal agencies (FBI & USSS) with equal statutory claims to interrupt the other’s activities. 

Anyone telling you otherwise is either dumb, or playing dumb. I’ve done more deconfliction with Russians in a foreign op I did for the USSS than the FBI did in their search warrant at MAL. 

Only a dumbass would pitch the “it’s the standard paperwork” line. Go serve a search warrant at the White House in the cocaine case while filling out your “standard paperwork” and see how that works out for you.

Wake up.

4 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Agreed, the USA should not mess around when it comes to national security and treason.

But that shipped sailed, Frenkle—a long time ago.  The USA, through its government, has messed around for decades.  It’s literally right in front of you.  Clinton(s), Pence, Biden—-all took advantage of lax security, lax oversight, and held onto mementos, classified documents, top secret information and more.   You know this, Tibs knows this, but you’re allowing people in authority to convince you otherwise.  

It’s been really amazing to watch you guys complain about Trump and run with a full throated howl directly to the authoritarianism you claim to abhor. 

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

How do you say that about a young kid?   Horrible.  You hate Trump. We all know.  But to attack his kids?  Shame on you.  

Tongue planted firmly in cheek on that one. Thought it was obvious.