13 minutes ago, daz28 said:

What major impact?  If you mean Hillary correctly claiming there was Russian interference, then the impact of that would have been to STREGTHEN AGAINST it happening again.  Was she a sore loser?  yup, but you're comparing a mountain in 2020 to a mole hill in 2016.  It's actually quite laughable.  Making objections is nowhere close to a plot to reinstate fake electors to CHANGE the LEGITIMATE outcome. 

If i have to tell you the major impact of the Russians in the Weeds on the Trump administration (and of the impact it had on our country), I am wasting your time and mine.  I’ll give you a hint, it rhymes with Shnuller. 

I’m telling you only the truth, Daz.  2020 happens because 2016 worked so well.  

13 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Did you see how the possibly not lying judge was flying YET ANOTHER flag at his beach house, which was also flown on Jan 6th?  Maybe her bad neighbor ALSO had a beach house next to theirs, or an eerily similar bad neighbor like that one???  He's LYING.  

Yes, I was told I should be outraged. I’m not.  I can tell you many other things that bother me more, but why bother?  

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This might the type of thing that bothers me more.  🤫

On 5/18/2024 at 10:46 AM, BillStime said:

GN3lFlKWIAE7BqS?format=jpg&name=small

Thank God that at least we have 3 completely virtuous Left leaning justices on the Court…🤣🤣🤣

On 5/18/2024 at 10:03 AM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The problem is that he's shamelesss.  And so is his wife and nearly half the country.  They've all lost their moral compass imitating and supporting the fat cheeto.

One could almost argue that nearly half the country is…wait for it…deplorable? 🤔😉

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If i have to tell you the major impact of the Russians in the Weeds on the Trump administration (and of the impact it had on our country), I am wasting your time and mine.  I’ll give you a hint, it rhymes with Shnuller. 

I’m telling you only the truth, Daz.  2020 happens because 2016 worked so well.  

Yes, I was told I should be outraged. I’m not.  I can tell you many other things that bother me more, but why bother?  

This might the type of thing that bothers me more.  🤫

So two SUPREME COURT justices, who either themselves or spouse were behind or in support of Jan 6th, which aren't recusing themselves, is a big yawn to you, but the idea that someone's kid in politics got rich off their dad's status, POTENTIALLY(nothing found yet) is bothering.  One guys claim, because he probably didn't get security clearance, said part of the investigation was non-standard.

OK.  I'll be keeping an eye on the one thing, because it MAY be bothersome, but the justice part that already happened, I'm finding VERY bothersome.  I'd rather the guy put up a KKK flag, than a stop the steal flag.  I'll deal with a bigot over a traitor any day.   

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

So two SUPREME COURT justices, who either themselves or spouse were behind or in support of Jan 6th, which aren't recusing themselves, is a big yawn to you, but the idea that someone's kid in politics got rich off their dad's status, POTENTIALLY(nothing found yet) is bothering.  One guys claim, because he probably didn't get security clearance, said part of the investigation was non-standard.

I’ve explained the SC issue a couple times now, and understand that you’re lathered up about the SC justices, or their spouses, or both, or neither.  

As for HB, yes. Let’s  see it through one way or another. 

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

OK.  I'll be keeping an eye on the one thing, because it MAY be bothersome, but the justice part that already happened, I'm finding VERY bothersome.  I'd rather the guy put up a KKK flag, than a stop the steal flag.  I'll deal with a bigot over a traitor any day.   

Well, I think you’ve created a false narrative here, and created a false dichotomy to position yourself as a combatant in an imaginary battle.  In reality, you’re only battling an overactive imagination.  

You don’t believe him.  I understand. 

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

I love how the flag code brigade is always up in arms about some alleged disrespect to Old Glory, but they're perfectly fine when a Supreme Court Justice('s wife) takes to flying it upside down to make a political point.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I love how the flag code brigade is always up in arms about some alleged disrespect to Old Glory, but they're perfectly fine when a Supreme Court Justice('s wife) takes to flying it upside down to make a political point.

It’s not an official brigade, just an fyi.  More a group of like minded citizens that meet for coffee and dollar menu breakfast every month at the local McDs.   One guy suggested the name Streamer Posse but we felt there was considerable likelihood of misunderstanding.  No one needs that. 

I’d offer that for many supporters of the conservative wing of the court, the flag convo is fine, but given all that has gone before, and all that is yet to come…from nominees unable to define terms, manufactured stories of high school rape trains and high tech lynchings..calls for recusal are silly.  

Posted (edited)

greetings PPP. here is the PPP lite version (muppease if you will lol) my opinion 

I think flying such a flag bringing attention to what could be (Possibly) be bringing religion  (by a political appointments) member  the US Supreme court membership is what may cause some people to argue. aka seen as problematic on just those merits alone. His stance and decisions on the court speak for themselves

I like to think heaven is real. Many people do. I want to go there someday. Hopefully after a Bills super bowl championship. Heaven on earth would be grand too. But that happen AFTER Jesus comes back to earth.   But I digress.

But in todays political climate something that could be seen as blurring the lines like this was bound to cause some trouble. He cares NOT

He is being accused of ethical malfeasance. This is to me the crux of the matter. I don't think he cares much about that either

The upside down crap to me is uncalled for and pretty stupid. Again does he really care?

In the end IMO we are stuck with him and his flag waving ways.  Come Lord Jesus. AMEN. 

m

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Lol.  The self labeled communist are way concerned a us citizen might have religion.  

Is there only a certain religion allowed for party members?  Like statism or something? 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Is there only a certain religion allowed for party members?  Like statism or something? 

I don't know, maybe ask the party who consists almost completely of the same religious group, and has massive PACS and lobbies to legislate accordingly with their religious beliefs???  

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, daz28 said:

I don't know, maybe ask the party who consists almost completely of the same religious group, and has massive PACS and lobbies to legislate accordingly with their religious beliefs???  

Democrats and their religion is the state!  Are led around by paid influencers and again, those PACs.and duel charities. 

Your answer is in your mirror.  Silly 

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Democrats and their religion is the state!  Are led around by paid influencers and again, those PACs.and duel charities. 

Your answer is in your mirror.  Silly 

You're a little confused about the definitions of religion, platform, and state, but alternative facts are fine in the bubble.  

Na.  The modern left always reverts back to a larger and more encompassing state.  And believes it's the states job to provide.  

That's the god on the left.  Can't get their way.  Prey to the state to smite the enemy

Amirite?

15 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Na.  The modern left always reverts back to a larger and more encompassing state.  And believes it's the states job to provide.  

That's the god on the left.  Can't get their way.  Prey to the state to smite the enemy

Amirite?

I'm not a fan of big government, but it's a fact that citizens have many times been needed to be protected to be considered equal.  Can't say that there's been many times, if any, that the government was needed to protect the Christian faith.  That's just the QGP rallying fear votes, which they're great at.