Official Account of Kansas City doxxes Harrison Butker

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is ignorant. Violence has declined as women have been set free from male domination. Birth control, legal abortion, easy divorce have all risen as violence in society has declined. Whether those are cause and effect, I do not know, but it is a fact, one is up, one is down and the same time 

"To the gentlemen here today: Part of what plagues our society is this lie that has been told to you that men are not necessary in the home or in our communities. As men, we set the tone of the culture, and when that is absent, disorder, dysfunction, and chaos set in. This absence of men in the home is what plays a large role in the violence we see all around the nation. Other countries do not have nearly the same absentee father rates as we find here in the U.S., and a correlation could be made in their drastically lower violence rates, as well."

We’ll add this to the list of things you don’t know. It goes right after “A complete and unabashed look at Margaret Sanger’s legacy.”. 

At this point it's just a mob that actually agrees with the summary of his speech.  Proving they never actually listened or read it.  Just headlines from msm

It's a distraction.  

I don't see the news talking about Israel or Biden changing up and giving them the weapons. The trial failure.  Inflation still double target and showing signs of going up more .

27 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

We’ll add this to the list of things you don’t know. It goes right after “A complete and unabashed look at Margaret Sanger’s legacy.”. 

You are wrong. I do know. You know the Fox news version of her biography, right? 

She was arrested for speaking out about the ability of women to legally buy birth control. You think that is ok? This speaker guy seems to agree with doing that. 

Please stick to the topic, birth control. 

Your turn

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This is ignorant. Violence has declined as women have been set free from male domination. Birth control, legal abortion, easy divorce have all risen as violence in society has declined. Whether those are cause and effect, I do not know, but it is a fact, one is up, one is down and the same time 

"To the gentlemen here today: Part of what plagues our society is this lie that has been told to you that men are not necessary in the home or in our communities. As men, we set the tone of the culture, and when that is absent, disorder, dysfunction, and chaos set in. This absence of men in the home is what plays a large role in the violence we see all around the nation. Other countries do not have nearly the same absentee father rates as we find here in the U.S., and a correlation could be made in their drastically lower violence rates, as well."

It seems as though your contention is that children raised without a father present will have the same outcomes as those that do. Do I have that right?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

It seems as though your contention is that children raised without a father present will have the same outcomes as those that do. Do I have that right?

No, I just take issue with the idea that since the decline of "traditional" households, violence has increased, That is just really wrong, ahistorical and ignorant

We have a lot less--though still too much--violence today 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

What if you change “as women have been set free from male domination” and  “birth control, legal abortion, easy divorce” to “gun ownership has risen dramatically”? Just curious. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

What if you change “as women have been set free from male domination” and  “birth control, legal abortion, easy divorce” to “gun ownership has risen dramatically”? Just curious. 

Whatever, what he said was just wrong. 

Would not change the fact that guns result in a huge number of children's deaths. Kind of think guns buck the trend against rising violence. But we will make progress there, too. I'm sure the speaker dude thinks Guns are Godly, though. He HAS to think that

Just now, Tiberius said:

Whatever, what he said was just wrong. 

Would not change the fact that guns result in a huge number of children's deaths. Kind of think guns buck the trend against rising violence. But we will make progress there, too. I'm sure the speaker dude thinks Guns are Godly, though. He HAS to think that

Any response that starts with “whatever” is a loss. 

So far this morning we have you down for:

Catholics bad

Men bad

Guns bad

Abortion good 

Divorce good 

Single parent homes good (provided single parent is not a man presumably)

You’ve got tons of company. I’m just making note. 

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are wrong. I do know. You know the Fox news version of her biography, right? 

She was arrested for speaking out about the ability of women to legally buy birth control. You think that is ok? This speaker guy seems to agree with doing that. 

Please stick to the topic, birth control. 

Your turn

I think her stance on eugenics is problematic at best, an indication of hard line racism at worst.  Of course, she was a product of her time, experiences and the environment.  Whether she was inherently evil with a desire to eliminate undesirables, or a misguided soul who viewed people through the lens of color I cannot say. 

What I don’t understand is why you see her as beyond reproach, and a heroine to the cause without warts.  

As for Fox News, perhaps they hacked the Planned Parenthood website and produced this article of disinformation. 

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/uploads/filer_public/cc/2e/cc2e84f2-126f-41a5-a24b-43e093c47b2c/210414-sanger-opposition-claims-p01.pdf

Or, perhaps you’re all in on all things Sanger—top to bottom across the board.  I wouldn’t think so, but you sure do seem warm for her form. 

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think her stance on eugenics is problematic at best, an indication of hard line racism at worst.  Of course, she was a product of her time, experiences and the environment.  Whether she was inherently evil with a desire to eliminate undesirables, or a misguided soul who viewed people through the lens of color I cannot say. 

What I don’t understand is why you see her as beyond reproach, and a heroine to the cause without warts.  

As for Fox News, perhaps they hacked the Planned Parenthood website and produced this article of disinformation. 

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/uploads/filer_public/cc/2e/cc2e84f2-126f-41a5-a24b-43e093c47b2c/210414-sanger-opposition-claims-p01.pdf

Or, perhaps you’re all in on all things Sanger—top to bottom across the board.  I wouldn’t think so, but you sure do seem warm for her form. 

Oh, she was very much in line with Conservative thought on Eugenics. She was very much a main line Conservative on the topic at the time. 

When did I say she was beyond reproach? Her brave stand for birth control is very commendable, I think. I do not agree with her main line Conservative views 

Conservatives have been spewing that racist nonsense for decades and even got the Supreme Court to approve the sterilization of individiuals they considered to be degenerates. Thank God for the New Deal Liberalism that swept aside that court paving the way for the Civil Rights Movement! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buck_v._Bell

29 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Any response that starts with “whatever” is a loss. 

So far this morning we have you down for:

Catholics bad

Men bad

Guns bad

Abortion good 

Divorce good 

Single parent homes good (provided single parent is not a man presumably)

You’ve got tons of company. I’m just making note. 

No, he said Catholics are bad. 

You must not have read the speech. Read it, it's interesting. 

You against birth control, too? 

You don't think people should be able to get a divorce? 

Wow 

14 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Old fart just doesn’t understand how awful Butker is. Where’s the OUTRAGE??

I don't like him. His plan to siphon off the water from the Great Lakes in revolting stupid. He cherry picks everything he says. 

How about this line from the speech: As men, we set the tone of the culture, and when that is absent, disorder, dysfunction, and chaos set in. 

Huh? Set the tone for who? What a jack as 

Are we in chaos now? Why, because this spoiled brat football player doesn't like Joe Biden? 

He should shut up and go kick a ball 

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I don't like him. His plan to siphon off the water from the Great Lakes in revolting stupid. He cherry picks everything he says. 

How about this line from the speech: As men, we set the tone of the culture, and when that is absent, disorder, dysfunction, and chaos set in. 

Huh? Set the tone for who? What a jack as 

Are we in chaos now? Why, because this spoiled brat football player doesn't like Joe Biden? 

He should shut up and go kick a ball 

A young guy sharing his views at a catholic university commencement has certainly set you off. I guess we all have our triggers. You more than most it seems. 

• Like (+1) 1

Not everyone in attendance loved the Butker speech...

'Not the time and place': Students speak out on Harrison Butker's 'uncomfortable' commencement addressIn the days since the address, neither Butker nor Benedictine College have commented about the backlash — and graduates have been left to grapple with the fallout.

Harrison Butker’s commencement speech last weekend left some graduates at Benedictine College outraged after the Kansas City Chiefs kicker asserted that one of the “most important” roles for a woman is being a homemaker and that Pride Month is an example of “deadly sin.”

In the six days since the address, neither Butker, 28, nor the small Catholic school have commented publicly about the backlash — and graduates who attended the ceremony have been left to grapple with the fallout.

Kyra Misuraca, a 22-year-old graphic design major, said she was shocked that Butker used the speech to address gender roles instead of encouraging her and other graduating women to follow their dreams.

“My jaw dropped at one point,” said another student, 21-year-old Susannah Leisegang, who also graduated with a graphic design degree. “It was just very uncomfortable, and I was looking back and forth at some of my friends and we were like, this is just not the time and place for this at all.”

Mary Aaker, who graduated from Benedictine in 2019, said Butker's remarks were “disheartening.” 

“All of that was boiled down to, ‘I bet you’re most excited to go out and start a family,’” she said on NBC’s “TODAY” show.

Butker used the speech to rail against President Joe Biden, abortion, IVF and the response to Covid-19. At one point, while criticizing a media report that mentioned the college, he said that students at the school felt “excitement and pride. Not the deadly sin sort of pride that has an entire month dedicated to it, but the true God-centered pride that is cooperating with the Holy Ghost to glorify him.”

Roughly 12 minutes into the speech, Butker addressed the graduating women directly and said that “the most diabolical lies” had been told to them. 

“How many of you are sitting here now, about to cross this stage, and are thinking about all the promotions and titles you are going to get in your career? Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world. But I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.”

Butker invoked his own success and attributed it to his wife, whom he said had converted to Catholicism, married him and “embraced one of the most important titles of all — homemaker,” he said.

The line drew applause, but Misuraca said all the women sitting around her audibly gasped.

“I was very irritated that he would say that to a bunch of women who are graduating college with a degree in something that they’re passionate about,” she said. But to another student in attendance, the outrage over the comment is misplaced. The student, who declined to be interviewed by phone but corresponded with NBC News via text and social media, said that he didn’t believe Butker's comments should be interpreted as telling female students they should quit their jobs and become homemakers.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Not everyone in attendance loved the Butker speech...

'Not the time and place': Students speak out on Harrison Butker's 'uncomfortable' commencement addressIn the days since the address, neither Butker nor Benedictine College have commented about the backlash — and graduates have been left to grapple with the fallout.

Harrison Butker’s commencement speech last weekend left some graduates at Benedictine College outraged after the Kansas City Chiefs kicker asserted that one of the “most important” roles for a woman is being a homemaker and that Pride Month is an example of “deadly sin.”

In the six days since the address, neither Butker, 28, nor the small Catholic school have commented publicly about the backlash — and graduates who attended the ceremony have been left to grapple with the fallout.

Kyra Misuraca, a 22-year-old graphic design major, said she was shocked that Butker used the speech to address gender roles instead of encouraging her and other graduating women to follow their dreams.

“My jaw dropped at one point,” said another student, 21-year-old Susannah Leisegang, who also graduated with a graphic design degree. “It was just very uncomfortable, and I was looking back and forth at some of my friends and we were like, this is just not the time and place for this at all.”

Mary Aaker, who graduated from Benedictine in 2019, said Butker's remarks were “disheartening.” 

“All of that was boiled down to, ‘I bet you’re most excited to go out and start a family,’” she said on NBC’s “TODAY” show.

Butker used the speech to rail against President Joe Biden, abortion, IVF and the response to Covid-19. At one point, while criticizing a media report that mentioned the college, he said that students at the school felt “excitement and pride. Not the deadly sin sort of pride that has an entire month dedicated to it, but the true God-centered pride that is cooperating with the Holy Ghost to glorify him.”

Roughly 12 minutes into the speech, Butker addressed the graduating women directly and said that “the most diabolical lies” had been told to them. 

“How many of you are sitting here now, about to cross this stage, and are thinking about all the promotions and titles you are going to get in your career? Some of you may go on to lead successful careers in the world. But I would venture to guess that the majority of you are most excited about your marriage and the children you will bring into this world.”

Butker invoked his own success and attributed it to his wife, whom he said had converted to Catholicism, married him and “embraced one of the most important titles of all — homemaker,” he said.

The line drew applause, but Misuraca said all the women sitting around her audibly gasped.

“I was very irritated that he would say that to a bunch of women who are graduating college with a degree in something that they’re passionate about,” she said. But to another student in attendance, the outrage over the comment is misplaced. The student, who declined to be interviewed by phone but corresponded with NBC News via text and social media, said that he didn’t believe Butker's comments should be interpreted as telling female students they should quit their jobs and become homemakers.

"students have been left to grapple with the fallout"? drama much?