Proof of Trolling, ***t posting, and having no purpose here

I’m going to add to what @BillsFanNC is trying to illustrate.  

When you open the forum and the first 16 threads are all most recently posted in by one troll - and it’s multiple times a day often posting in old Trump thread after thread - this is someone that is not interested in discussion.  

This is not a serious person. 

This is a troll who thinks it’s his mission to run narrative control for his CCP colleagues by making the readers here think these TDS Threads (Another Republican being one of the worst of all time) are the topics everyone must care about.   

No.  This is a demented troll.  Who is absolutely not interested in serious discussion, and more importantly serious topics.  

It’s embarrassing.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 9

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

More boring than embarrassing in my opinion. 

True and it’s obvious everyone here has zero respect for him.  He gets attention because it’s absolutely impossible to not get it when you are posting in legit 80 percent of the threads - no sane person nor one other person does anything like that.  

He’s gotten more absurd perfectly coinciding with how delusional his cohorts have become.  

He should legit be banned.  It’s psychotic behavior.  I’ll log on here all the time and not post bc I don’t have time or nothing to say but want to see what’s up.  

80 percent of the time that moron is bumping at minimum 10 threads within minutes.  He’s the most recent posts.  

That’s not here for discussion or concern about something.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, Big Blitz said:

True and it’s obvious everyone here has zero respect for him.  He gets attention because it’s absolutely impossible to not get it when you are posting in legit 80 percent of the threads - no sane person nor one other person does anything like that.  

He’s gotten more absurd perfectly coinciding with how delusional his cohorts have become.  

He should legit be banned.  It’s psychotic behavior.  I’ll long on here all the time and not post bc I don’t have time or nothing to say but want to see what’s up.  

80 percent of the time that moron is bumping at minimum 10 threads within minutes.  

Why are you here?

Why not go to your safe place, Ditz?

I still say that if it went even one week with zero engagement from its repetitive, trolling posts it would wither and die.

Attention, especially negative attention, is its oxygen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I still say that if it went even one week with zero engagement from its repetitive, trolling posts it would wither and die.

Attention, especially negative attention, is its oxygen.

omfg

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91bflscyfv4f1pv72wic

• Haha (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He should legit be banned.  It’s psychotic behavior.  I’ll log on here all the time and not post bc I don’t have time or nothing to say but want to see what’s up.  

80 percent of the time that moron is bumping at minimum 10 threads within minutes.  He’s the most recent posts.  

That’s not here for discussion or concern about something.  

Agreed…It’s not about discussion…more like an unhinged obsession…It’s certainly not normal behavior…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is acceptable trolling - according to our clearly low iq cult: 

10 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Fuk.c stain

On 5/9/2024 at 7:24 PM, BillsFanNC said:

4thand stain..

Still bored and wasting time!

:lol:

On 4/29/2024 at 6:51 AM, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Useful idiot fuk.c stain

On 2/3/2024 at 6:39 PM, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Useful idiot ***** stain?

Fact check: True

On 1/3/2024 at 7:04 AM, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Commie ***** stain.

On 11/8/2023 at 9:21 PM, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Two fuk.c stains?

🎯

On 9/6/2023 at 2:06 PM, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

49er ***** stain.

Speak up please!

:lol:

On 5/24/2023 at 6:59 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Because @BillStime is a fuuukc.  stain.

And how can we forget?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

MAGA tried to run a coup plot and failed, and people still want to vote for that POS? He tried to overturn a legal election and you are going to vote for him? 

Shame on you. Go live in Russia 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

MAGA tried to run a coup plot and failed, and people still want to vote for that POS? He tried to overturn a legal election and you are going to vote for him? 

Are you a grown man?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

@JDHillFan You think trying to steal an election by threat, force and fraud is funny?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

a troll who thinks it’s his mission to run narrative control for his CCP colleagues by making the readers here think these TDS Threads (Another Republican being one of the worst of all time) are the topics everyone must care about.

Seems thats its entire goal. 

Day in and day out. and if not that one, another profile that reads just like it shows up to bump those to the top of the front page.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

@JDHillFan You think trying to steal an election by threat, force and fraud is funny?

No. I find your  Trump obsession and absurd, over the top drivel funny…on occasion. Generally it’s just boring. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

No. I find your  Trump obsession and absurd, over the top drivel funny…on occasion. Generally it’s just boring. 

A coup plotter trying to win the presidency does not bother you at all. How patriotic of you

Just now, Tiberius said:

A coup plotter trying to win the presidency does not bother you at all. How patriotic of you

What is your plan for your sanity if he happens to win? Seems unlikely based on the outstanding job President Brandon has done, not just here at home but around the globe, but you should probably have a contingency plan. 

• Like (+1) 1

Billsy is an anti-American woman.  Complete joke.  Nobody can be that stupid.  It's all a farce.  What a mess.    

• Like (+1) 5