Kristi Noem is human trash

20 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

And do what? The boomers are in a death rattle, but they still want to control the present, control the future, hoard all the cash, pay no taxes, and do no good. They're finishing the game they started in the 80's: he who dies with the highest net worth wins. They really let this country down in the end, IMO.

Look who our presidential candidates are for fvck's sake.

19 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'm talking about billionaires. There are the rich and the poor in this country. If you don't know which you are, it's the latter.

And I'm not attacking you personally. I think your peers got addicted to greed at any cost. JMO, and you are welcome to disagree.

"Always paint with a very broad brush, keeping your color choices to a minimum.". 

-Pablo Picasso's next-door neighbor

• Haha (+1) 1

On 4/30/2024 at 2:20 PM, LeviF said:

Tell me you’ve never been within 50 miles of a farm without telling me you’ve never been within 50 miles of a farm. 

But I’m thankful for the hand wringing over this because she would have been an awful (and likely) VP pick for Trump without it. 

when you're on a farm you learn two ways to do it...and neither is fun. that's all i'm going to say.

Kristi, dog, puppy, whatever.

All I know is she desperately needs a new PR person. Maybe it's all Corey's fault.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/15/kristi-noem-corey-lewandowski-affair-shakes-up-trump-running-mate-stakes/

Really, you try to distract people from the extramarital affair story by releasing a story about how you shot your dog?  Distraction complete I guess. Maybe this was more about Corey throwing her under the bus so he can go back to doing his Trump work.

11 minutes ago, boyst said:

when you're on a farm you learn two ways to do it...and neither is fun. that's all i'm going to say.

I took a serious, and well-deserved, dressing down from a female colleague while on a business trip through the midwest in the early 80s.  My comment was "Look at this farmer..." to try and draw a quick laugh from the group I was in.  It literally was a one-off, and pretty silly.  She asked me if I knew anything about farming, farmers, which caused me to stop and ask myself what it was I just said.   I explained I wasn't trying to offend anyone, that I knew nothing about farms, and that it just seemed funny in the moment.   She was very understanding, we talked for an hour or two about all that her dad, the farmer, was responsible for. Great lesson. 

I've missed a time or two with my "it seemed funny in the moment", but of the "two ways to do it", I'm glad she chose the "Let's talk, dumba$$" option.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Kristi, dog, puppy, whatever.

All I know is she desperately needs a new PR person. Maybe it's all Corey's fault.

https://nypost.com/2023/09/15/kristi-noem-corey-lewandowski-affair-shakes-up-trump-running-mate-stakes/

Really, you try to distract people from the extramarital affair story by releasing a story about how you shot your dog?  Distraction complete I guess. Maybe this was more about Corey throwing her under the bus so he can go back to doing his Trump work.

she only has to resonate with her community. in my community i would bet more people have shot a dog than not shot a dog. and most of them have shot more than 1. some in the dozens.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/30/2024 at 1:52 PM, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I didn't see any posts here about this and I don't care what side of what aisle she's on...she's a disgusting clown-faced bi*tch. I hope this ends her in every way possible. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacharyfolk/2024/04/28/kristi-noems-killing-of-her-puppy-slammed-across-parties-and-mocked-at-correspondents-dinner/?sh=1fb1d35a2631

Your way to sensitive ! I am a dog lover myself but if a dog is aggressive towards humans especially if it is towards a younger child say any where from 2 to 7 i'd drop the hammer on them in a heart beat & not think twice about it .

There are dogs that are just flat out mean & i wouldn't have one around my grand kids ! I have a neighbor that has a pit bull that has flat out attacked both of my other neighbors dogs almost tore the rear off of 1 of them & if i see him i'll put a arrow through him & throw him in the drive way .

He also got aggressive with my in laws, my grand son, and has tore up our garbage repeatedly so yah that to me warrants a arrow !! 

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

True. If you don't have ambitions beyond South Dakota.

She just leaped ahead of the "I castrated hogs with my own teeth" Gov of Iowa.

Right, and sadly people from such great states as NY, CA, and all of the coastal parts of NE have had their mind blown.

I bet if you went to the middle of Nebraska and announced that when you left your $3.4mm penthouse in NYC there was a homeless man taking a ***** in the sidewalk they'd think it was just as insane as someone euthanizing a feral dog.

I mean, seriously? Hundreds of dogs are euthanized every minute across the country but this 1 dog... Because Noem is (probably?) a Republican it is an issue?

My God the mind virus that is the human brain of the American people is so weird.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, boyst said:

Right, and sadly people from such great states as NY, CA, and all of the coastal parts of NE have had their mind blown.

I bet if you went to the middle of Nebraska and announced that when you left your $3.4mm penthouse in NYC there was a homeless man taking a ***** in the sidewalk they'd think it was just as insane as someone euthanizing a feral dog.

I mean, seriously? Hundreds of dogs are euthanized every minute across the country but this 1 dog... Because Noem is (probably?) a Republican it is an issue?

My God the mind virus that is the human brain of the American people is so weird.

The thing is not so much that she shot the dog (if she even did). It's that she somehow thought this story would help her.

It hasn't, and it won't. It was a ridiculous own goal. I can get "taking that old dog out back and shooting it to put him out of his misery." This is not that.

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, boyst said:

My grandparents had a farm in northern California.  They were tough people and it was a hard life.  Once when we were visiting I remember my grandmother killed a rattlesnake with a shovel that was threatening us.  Not scared or anything, just went up to it and bashed its head in.  While she was doing this I was more or less crapping my pants.  My grandfather died of a heart attack at 90 while working on his truck.  I don't think city people would be doing any of those things.  They go to Costco and pick up a pack of 85% ground beef or a roasted Chicken and don't see how it gets from the farm to the store.  I learned a bit about how hard farming is and when the city slickers snicker about those "hicks" as they drink a $6 Starbucks coffee while checking their e-mail and posting pictures of their vacation (that nobody really wants to see) I quietly laugh to myself about them.  Because without that farm to table system they'd run out of food in two or three days and I guarantee 99% of them wouldn't survive if left to their own wits and resourcefulness.     

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The thing is not so much that she shot the dog (if she even did). It's that she somehow thought this story would help her.

It hasn't, and it won't. It was a ridiculous own goal. I can get "taking that old dog out back and shooting it to put him out of his misery." This is not that.

"Typical boomer billionaire."

-Gene Frenkle

1 hour ago, boyst said:

she only has to resonate with her community. in my community i would bet more people have shot a dog than not shot a dog. and most of them have shot more than 1. some in the dozens.

Well when it’s what you eat for dinner that’s a  whole different story. Some cultures do that.

55 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Exactly. People are so quick to defend her they don’t get this. And now we are supposed to believe the dog was attacking everyone? Right!

On 4/30/2024 at 1:52 PM, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I didn't see any posts here about this and I don't care what side of what aisle she's on...she's a disgusting clown-faced bi*tch. I hope this ends her in every way possible. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zacharyfolk/2024/04/28/kristi-noems-killing-of-her-puppy-slammed-across-parties-and-mocked-at-correspondents-dinner/?sh=1fb1d35a2631

commies love dogs and each other ...but wish literal murder on babies, jews, christians white people republicans etc etc etc....

• Vomit 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

True. If you don't have ambitions beyond South Dakota.

She just leaped ahead of the "I castrated hogs with my own teeth" Gov of Iowa.

She gave Dems ammo. As a country, we're sending Ukrainians into war and possible death for Pete's sake.

Edited by Pokebball

53 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Well when it’s what you eat for dinner that’s a  whole different story. Some cultures do that.

Exactly. People are so quick to defend her they don’t get this. And now we are supposed to believe the dog was attacking everyone? Right!

It's no different than cows, chickens, pigs, or such. Pigs are smarter than dogs, too. Donkeys are arguably smarter, too.

2 hours ago, boyst said:

Geez that's f'in miserable.   As I said, I don't know anyone who has shot a dog or at least admitted to it...I bet these folks wouldn't have shot that dog but I suppose you think they're soft hearted.  http://www.nationalgwprescue.com

14 minutes ago, boyst said:

It's no different than cows, chickens, pigs, or such. Pigs are smarter than dogs, too. Donkeys are arguably smarter, too.

I wasn’t criticizing. Every culture is different. I have had dogs that are smart. Right now I have a dog that is dumb as a stump! I’ve heard pigs are smart.

59 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

As a country, we're sending Ukrainians into war and possible death

I was under the impression that they were putting up a fight to save their own country. Now I realize Biden has drafted them into service.

• Haha (+1) 2