Another Keon Coleman thread. This man is pure charisma, every Bills fan should watch his press conf

19 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

it's hard to fathom they came away with a single WR in all those picks

I think they like the guys they drafted/added last year like Shorter, Shavers, Isabella.

not for nothing, but if (and it is a big if) Kj Hamler is healthy…he’s way better than anyone we could have drafted in round 3 on.

What a breath of fresh air, It's hard to believe he's only 20yrs old. I was critical of the pick, but I can't wait to watch him play some man ball. He's gonna make some db's look silly when he powers through them, or over them, or uses that frame to box them out. He's gonna get on an NFL diet & training program and just get stronger too. 💪

• Agree 2

On 4/28/2024 at 9:27 AM, Nextmanup said:

This guy seems to be a huge "boom or bust" sort of prospect.

Everyone sees huge talent in him, but many seem to think it will never show itself on an NFL field and passed him by.

Obviously, the Bills were willing to gamble, like they did with Josh, based on the presence of raw talent.

I would LOVE for this kid to emerge as a bonafide superstar, starting THIS YEAR.

Play him McDimwit!  Give him snaps and give him balls to catch! 

Let this kid take the NFL by storm...if he can!

Geez, he's barely out of his teens. I thought he comported himself very well. Shame on him for having some personality when discussing how to shop smart. God forbid our new WR was raised to be frugal and cannot help but be an excited, funny kid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1