Operation Gaza Floyd: The Coming Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Terrorism

13 Federal Judges Announce Boycott of Hiring Law Clerks from

Columbia University, Citing Rampant Antisemitism and Campus Disruptions

by Jim Hᴏft

A group of federal judges has announced a boycott of Columbia University, citing concerns over the institution’s handling of recent campus disruptions and allegations of fostering anti-semitism. The judges, who hire law clerks annually, expressed their loss of confidence in Columbia University following the aftermath of the October 7 terrorist attacks by Hamas. The university, once renowned for its academic excellence, has now been labeled by the judges as ground zero “for the explosion of student disruptions, antisemitism, and hatred for diverse viewpoints.” In a letter addressed to Columbia University President Minouche Shafik, the judges expressed their dissatisfaction with the university’s handling of recent campus events.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/13-federal-judges-announce-boycott-hiring-law-clerks/

As violence and disorder rage across campuses and cities — and as we prepare for it intensify in the coming months...

REMEMBER: In 2020, Joe Biden told you that the President who is in office owns it, and a failure to get it under control shows weakness.

"This president long ago forfeited any moral leadership in this country. He can't stop the violence because for years he's fomented it. His failure to call on his own supporters to stop acting as an armed militia in this country shows how weak he is." These are not images of some imagined Joe Biden America in the future. These are images of Donald Trump's America today. He keeps telling you if only he was president, it wouldn't happen if he was president. He keeps telling us that he was president, you'd feel safe. Well, he is president whether he knows it or not. And it is happening."

His words, not mine.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Leftists are self-centered

I actually give these people a lot more credit than 99% of the other protesters.  They are actually putting some skin in the game.  Willing to die for their convictions. 

I read a Nicholas Kristof editorial in the newspaper Sunday (yes I take the old school printed newspaper).  He made some good points about the college demonstrations.

I could not find a link for the whole article.

I’m shaped in my thinking by the Vietnam War protests of the 1960s. Students who protested then were right on the merits: The war was unwinnable and conducted in ways that were reckless and immoral.

Yet those students didn’t shorten that terrible war; instead, they probably prolonged it. Leftist activists in 1968 didn’t achieve their goal of electing the peace candidate Gene McCarthy; rather, the turmoil and more violent protests helped elect Richard Nixon, who pledged to restore order — and then dragged the war out and expanded it in Cambodia.

I think that history is worth remembering today. Good intentions are not enough. Empathy is not enough. I’m sure we all agree that it’s outcomes that matter. So the question I would ask you to ask yourselves is: Are your encampments and sacrifices — more than 1,000 protesters have been arrested so far, and unknown numbers have been suspended or expelled — actually helping Gazans?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1016376949

He wraps up the article saying if college students really wanted to help Gazans they could do 2 things:

1. Instead of demonstrating, use the time and energy instead to raise money to send to Gaza for relief.  Give it to WCK or the Red Cross or start their own.
  2. Raise some money and send over a few student observers to go over and see what's happening on the ground. Then come back and report what they saw and what could help

At this point, the protesters are taking attention away from Gaza and putting it on themselves.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Willing to die for their convictions. 

The rest of your post takes a sincere tone. What is the above comment supposed to be? I want to give you the benefit of the doubt and think that it’s satirical. 

The left has lost it due to the case being postponed and bidens support of Israel.  

The part where he said Islam has always had the goal of irradiating the Jews didn't go over well.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The left has lost it due to the case being postponed and bidens support of Israel.  

The part where he said Islam has always had the goal of irradiating the Jews didn't go over well.  

• Like (+1) 2