Biden The Marxist

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So sad…we are witnessing the destruction of a nation in real time…

We have lost our moral compass, indeed….

Yup, how could you scmucks elect such an obvious criminal?  Not to mention the fact hes a complete  imbecile.  

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Awe, cute.  Getting pathetic bud. 

I’m as serious as a heart attack…

Theres nothing cute about the criminality of Joe Biden, or the division, destruction, and chaos he’s brought to our country…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

23 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m as serious as a heart attack…

Theres nothing cute about the criminality of Joe Biden, or the division, destruction, and chaos he’s brought to our country…👍

Yawn.  The guy committing obvious crimes you ignore for the guy there's speculation about.   No logic.  

5 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yawn.  The guy committing obvious crimes you ignore for the guy there's speculation about.   No logic.  

Oh, there’s logic…you just disagree with it…

Edited by JaCrispy

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh, there’s logic…you just disagree with it…

There ya go confusing logic with delusion again.   I don't so much care about the trial in ny but the classified docs?  Guilty,  100%.  Whether or not he gets penalized he broke the law.  On tape the moron admitted it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

There ya go confusing logic with delusion again.   I don't so much care about the trial in ny but the classified docs?  Guilty,  100%.  Whether or not he gets penalized he broke the law.  On tape the moron admitted it.

Then so is Biden and Hillary…I don’t care if Trump is prosecuted so long as there is equal just, which everyone can clearly see that there isn’t…👍

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Then so is Biden and Hillary…I don’t care if Trump is prosecuted so long as there is equal just, which everyone can clearly see that there isn’t…👍

No.  We've gone over this ad nauseum.   If he played by the rules and gave everything back then I'd agree.  He didn't because he's a rich, spoiled, biatch.   You seem to want to let him do whatever the f he wants.  It's deranged.  

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No.  We've gone over this ad nauseum.   If he played by the rules and gave everything back then I'd agree.  He didn't because he's a rich, spoiled, biatch.   You seem to want to let him do whatever the f he wants.  It's deranged.  

Thats the BS propaganda they are using so that people don’t question why they didn’t do the same to Hillary and Joe…we know how the game is played- and it’s called election interference…👍

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Thats the BS propaganda they are using so that people don’t question why they didn’t do the same to Hillary and Joe…we know how the game is played- and it’s called election interference…👍

What part exactly is propaganda?  That he didn't play ball?  Or Hill and Joe did?  You don't even make sense.  It's like you can't have a thought or position that doesn't involve conspiracy.   Sure, there's shady stuff that doesn't get reported sometimes no doubt.   But if you think your conspiracy batting average is good you're on crack.  

You sound more like Alex Jones every day.  

On 4/25/2024 at 2:53 PM, BillsFanNC said:

We have the receipts. Look at these morons. And they think people are going to trust them in the future. We could have a real (non lab created during an election year) pandemic and nobody is going to trust the government. They used us as political pawns. They really blew it. Anyone who is ok with this needs to get their head examined.

Trust the science!

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

We have the receipts. Look at these morons. And they think people are going to trust them in the future. We could have a real (non lab created during an election year) pandemic and nobody is going to trust the government. They used us as political pawns. They really blew it. Anyone who is ok with this needs to get their head examined.

Trust the science!

Yep. And you're hearing a lot about bird flu lately. What they're talking about are H5N1, H7N9 or other strains that circulate in bird populations and sometimes infect humans like farm workers, but haven't yet evolved to be able transmit human to human.

If one of those strains ever evolved the ability to transmit human to human then we would be in very deep trouble. 

It would actually be justified to enforce the covid type lockdowns and then some.  But who would listen now? Not many.

It's enough to worry about a virus evolving to transmit human to human, but as we're all now acutely aware...you can just slice and dice a viral genome and voila....pandemic on demand.

The ability to create an H5N1 influenza strain is well within the reach of any lab with H5N1 bird flu strains in their freezers and the genetic manipulation skills to render the virus capable of transmitting human to human.

There are hundreds of labs around the world that meet the above criteria. 

• Thank you (+1) 1