PRO-AMERICA | ANTI-TRUMP = VOTE BLUE

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This is a turning point for Democrats. They finally get the political risk of being viewed as the party of disorder. It may be too late, but at least it's happening.

This is like the Summer of 2020 and J6 rolled into one.

He pulled out from Afghanistan? That's news to me. I distinctly remember Biden doing that and leaving all of our weapons and Americans on the ground. Is this true?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

He pulled out from Afghanistan? That's news to me. I distinctly remember Biden doing that and leaving all of our weapons and Americans on the ground. Is this true?

Hmmm, what happened on this day?

image.thumb.jpeg.60b1f93e9a2e2cafbd779c88c4cf82ed.jpeg

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Commies like Bill don’t want you to look into context.  That’s why they just ***t post and meme.

Any withdrawals and final withdrawals - conditions had to be met or we keep troops there in order to prevent what happened under Brandon from happening:

After taking office, Biden undertook a superficial review of our Afghanistan policy—one that totally ignored the advice of his top military advisor and his commanders on the ground. On April 14, 2021, he reversed the Trump administration’s conditions-based drawdown policy and announced that all U.S. forces would be withdrawn from Afghanistan by Sept. 11 of that year, whether or not the Taliban had met its commitments under the 2020 agreement.

Eight days after Biden’s announcement, the commander of U.S. Central Command, U.S. Marines Gen. Kenneth “Frank” McKenzie Jr., told the Senate Armed Services Committee that he was concerned about the “ability of the Afghan military to hold the ground that they’re on now without the support that they have been used to for many years.” He also acknowledged that counterterrorism strikes would be much harder without a U.S. presence.

In May 2021, USA Today reported that Afghan translators, who had worked alongside U.S. personnel for years, feared that the Taliban would take over and kill them once U.S. troops departed. They begged the Biden administration for help—and members of Congress, on both sides of the aisle, echoed their pleas to start evacuating U.S. citizens and partners. Meanwhile, the Taliban saw Biden’s unconditional withdrawal as an invitation to ramp up their offensive. Afghan government forces stood down because they saw no chance of winning without U.S. support.

Throughout this period, Biden refused to reexamine his policy. On July 8, 2021, even as the Taliban were on the march, he insisted that the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan was not yet inevitable. Meanwhile, his administration refused to expedite the evacuation of U.S. citizens and Afghan partners because it feared this would signal a lack of confidence in the Afghan government.

When the Taliban finally entered Kabul on Aug. 15, 2021, they took the Afghan capital without a fight. Even with many thousands of U.S. citizens and Afghan partners still in the country, the Biden administration stuck to its new, self-imposed Aug. 31 deadline for completing the withdrawal. The result was utter chaos: Thousands of U.S. service members were suddenly deployed to Kabul’s international airport to assist the evacuation effort and contend with masses of ordinary Afghans desperate to escape Taliban rule.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/08/15/afghanistan-withdrawal-pullout-military-taliban-chaos-evacuation-biden-inhofe/

Trump - no wars.  No conflicts.  

Biden:

Putin moves in Ukraine 

Afghanistan falls to the Taliban

Hamas attacks Israel 
Covid was probably a bio weapon - nothing to Xi here.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Only in the minds of demented Dems.  Because they can never criticize old Joe.

• Haha (+1) 1

There are 100 ways to do it….Commies here will tell you it’s Christofascists that will destroy America lol lol per their definition of them, they built America.  

No, this is much more likely.  

Last step is getting them on the Courts.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillStime said:

Um, who voted for this?

image.thumb.jpeg.1fdbe85a7d335fa55860c0d21ab88b52.jpeg

Can you say anything you like about America?   Probably not.  Because you hate America.  

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

Can you say anything you like about America?   Probably not.  Because you hate America.  

Can you please provide an example of my hate for America?

Posted (edited)

Trump has his flaws, no doubt.  But based on his policies, alone, Biden is clearly NOT America first…👍

No president would do what he is doing if they were America first…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Can you please provide an example of my hate for America?

Answer the question.  Can you say anything you like about America? 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Plus they would never be caught doing this, as well 👍

They only fly other nations flags …

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1