Pedophile / Rapist POTUS: Ashley Biden's Diary & Tara Reade's Allegation

On 4/8/2024 at 10:23 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

I first heard of this diary a couple years ago.

And I don't think anyone who's looked at it has any doubts that it's real.

But here's what happened: she was in rehab. Another guy in rehab (maybe she had a relationship with him) stole the diary and sold it. It's boring except for that one comment. That apparently came out of some therapy session - some kind of prompt like "is there anything in your childhood that may explain how you got here?" It's in the category of a recovered/"suppressed" memory. It is in the category of Blasey-Ford's recovered memory about Brett Kavanaugh. I didn't put any credence in that, and I don't in this. Ashley Biden is not continuing to advance some theory about her father being sexually inappropriate. 

Because of that, it's really inappropriate to keep publicizing private writings of a drug addict (at the time) who had those writings stolen by another drug addict.

Never looked into this cuz I never thought it plausible.  Thank you.  But I don't think Blasey- Ford concocted her story.  Kavanaugh is Tucker carlson on SCOTUS- an obnoxious, priviledged, arrogant preppy.  Releasing the writings of anyone with mental health issues is way wrong unless they agree to release them (some authors and artists).

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

How so?

You adore the Lincoln Project, a hotbed for pidos.

51 minutes ago, Wacka said:

You adore the Lincoln Project, a hotbed for pidos.

Wait until I tell you about this group whose pedo ratio is 100x worse!  You ever hear of the Catholic Church?  You'll really hate them if you apply the same standard look them up.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wait until I tell you about this group whose pedo ratio is 100x worse!  You ever hear of the Catholic Church?  You'll really hate them if you apply the same standard look them up.  

Interesting projection/deflection.  

For real. Lincoln project is a pedo ran group. .  

Your creating logic to support pedos.  

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Look at this pedo partying with another pedo at Ped-o-Lago.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe910gv2dobd8306jpd6uo

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They had what, 1 weirdo, maybe 2?  

Also, try to mix things up a bit.  You have roughly 6 canned responses on this board.   If you were a bot, you'd be a terrible one.  What im saying is you are more boring than a bot.  That's a level of sad even worse than the geriatrics 'round here that have a 99% negative post rate.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Not weirdo.  Pedophile.  You know.  A predator of children. 

The rest is you showing the only thing you are capable of.

If you went to college you would know ad hominem is you giving in any debate..

And for real.  It's not even a good one.  Here I am taking the time to give you an articulated reply and you will just come back with insults, a conspiracy or the usual ghost. 

It's a common theme/script of a few of you in here.  That just happen to read exactly the same. 

Definitely not bots though.  Just low IQ individuals parroting what they watch on TV all day. 

11 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

They had what, 1 weirdo, maybe 2?  

Also, try to mix things up a bit.  You have roughly 6 canned responses on this board.   If you were a bot, you'd be a terrible one.  What im saying is you are more boring than a bot.  That's a level of sad even worse than the geriatrics 'round here that have a 99% negative post rate.  

And again you got awful defensive and deflected from the pedophile angle.  You don't live by a park or school? 

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Not weirdo.  Pedophile.  You know.  A predator of children. 

The rest is you showing the only thing you are capable of.

If you went to college you would know ad hominem is you giving in any debate..

And for real.  It's not even a good one.  Here I am taking the time to give you an articulated reply and you will just come back with insults, a conspiracy or the usual ghost. 

It's a common theme/script of a few of you in here.  That just happen to read exactly the same. 

Definitely not bots though.  Just low IQ individuals parroting what they watch on TV all day. 

And again you got awful defensive and deflected from the pedophile angle.  You don't live by a park or school? 

Your articulated reply is part of yet another canned response you give many times to many people.   Think originality.  Help me help you.

All I'm saying is if you apply the same standard and dislike a group because the actions of a minority one probably shouldn't be a fan of the Catholic Church.   I seem to have struck a nerve.   Maybe striking this nerve will elicit an actual original response from you eventually.   So far 0 for 2.  But I'm rooting for you.

The pedophile defender∆∆∆∆

Is back on its original script of projection.  Sorry about your issue with your churches priest.

I don't support pedos.  That's your thing. If talking about the nerve being struck. 

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Why did Tara move to Russia?

Why did all of her legal counsel quit on her?

Idiots try so hard.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I don't support pedos. 

blow-kiss-maga.gif

19 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The pedophile defender∆∆∆∆

Is back on its original script of projection.  Sorry about your issue with your churches priest.

I don't support pedos.  That's your thing. If talking about the nerve being struck. 

0 for 3 but keep trying. 

You've done the "I know you are but what am i" countless times.  No A for effort. 

Also, gonna have to point out there's no defending.   If i say you shouldn't like group b if you don't like group A there is no defending or absolution in that statement.   We'll add reading comprehension to work on once you have originality down.  Keep plugging away champ.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Has anyone ever even hinted he did?

Would it be a stretch?

Trump repeatedly sexualizes Ivanka and it’s sick.

‘Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?’

‘She's got the best body.’

Ivanka is a “piece of ass”

‘She’s actually always been very voluptuous.'

‘I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.’

‘I kiss Ivanka with every chance I get.’

Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump’s breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that prompted Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter,” writes Miles Taylor, a former chief of staff at the Department of Homeland Security

When he put both hands on her hip

‘I was going to say sex’

Can you or @BillsFanNC please highlight where Biden speaks remotely like this about his daughter?

And his daughters’ manipulated diary does not count.

Thanks 

• Eyeroll 1