TYRANNY OF THE (vast) MINORITY. Trans Day of Visibility: Trans Criminal Editition

⬆️ 

Since I won't read this post, unless someone decides to quote it, let me again be clear.  Please don't quote Finding or any other commie here at PPP. I'd highly recommend putting it on your ignore list as well, but if not, please don't quote it.

Thank you.

14 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Thank you for actually directly replying to me. 

Again, you're missing the point. If I wanted to use the Church as a benchmark, it wouldn't even be comparable. The amount of damage religion has done with war, cults, child abuse, rape, human rights...the extreme Trans stuff historically speaking wouldn't even come close, but I'm actually saying it's just as bad. It's not a contest to me. 

The point isn't religion itself, it's that a lot of you here who post a lot on the Trans subject are ignoring how this kind of child abuse and indoctrination happens the other side, and then the literal hypocrisy of complaining about a day rooted in fantasy to protect Easter...another fantasy. You want things like the Trans day to be condemned because of the worst people in that faction of the community...but your side doesn't do that when it comes to the Church. Who on that Right side is condemning the cross like they are the Pride flag because of their worst representation? 

You are aware how much I hate religion and the Church...but I'm fine with people who wear a cross or celebrate Easter. I'm simply condemning their worst as being very similar in thought to these Trans/LGBTQ+ Extremists. I'm not going to make a thread on religion being evil because I don't think it always is in spite of my own issues with it. 

You're free to act like I haven't agreed a million times about how the sexualization of kids from that faction is wrong, but you know that's immature. You can rationalize it to yourself because this part of the board is a cesspool, no argument there, but you know it's disingenuous. 

And you're doing the exact same thing you accuse me of. Projection.

Complaining that I'm not condemning the church, in a thread about trans BS, despite the fact I have condemned the church for their misdeeds every other time you crowbar it into the conversation in comparison to the trans stuff.

Let me ask you this. Why do you think this trans stuff has become so pervasive in just the last 5 years? How has a tiny, tiny minority been able to mainstream their twisted message to school children across the country?

If you recognize it as a problem and truly condemn it, then you must have thoughts on how it has come to this. 

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

And you're doing the exact same thing you accuse me of. Projection.

Complaining that I'm not condemning the church, in a thread about trans BS, despite the fact I have condemned the church for their misdeeds every other time you crowbar it into the conversation in comparison to the trans stuff.

Let me ask you this. Why do you think this trans stuff has become so pervasive in just the last 5 years? How has a tiny, tiny minority been able to mainstream their twisted message to school children across the country?

If you recognize it as a problem and truly condemn it, then you must have thoughts on how it has come to this. 

The difference is I don't minimize one of them, there hasn't been any of that stuff that you've brought up that I have either denied or tried to defend. You tried to say that's not happening "right now" with the Church and you LITERALLY made a post complaining about the White House talking about the Trans day that's a fantasy and that they didn't talk about Easter enough...which is also a fantasy. Again, you are fine with the fantasy that's on your "side" and even encourage that the President acknowledge and celebrate it more.

Another difference is I don't create threads and bring up topics that directly contradict themselves or their "side", which you've made clear is what you believe these are.  We can probably be done because you're saying anyone who doesn't agree with you is your enemy, and that's why most political forums or conversations that have both "sides" involved turn into cesspools. You want to just be in your echo chamber, there was no better way to say it than the way you did.

I personally don't understand the point of spending as much time as you do here to just want to hear affirmations from the same exact people over and over...but you're free to do you. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman
  • Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

The difference is I don't minimize one of them, there hasn't been any of that stuff that you've brought up that I have either denied or tried to defend. You tried to say that's not happening "right now" with the Church and you LITERALLY made a post complaining about the White House talking about the Trans day that's a fantasy and that they didn't talk about Easter enough...which is also a fantasy. Again, you are fine with the fantasy that's on your "side" and even encourage that the President acknowledge and celebrate it more.

Another difference is I don't create threads and bring up topics that directly contradict themselves or their "side", which you've made clear is what you believe these are.  We can probably be done because you're saying anyone who doesn't agree with you is your enemy, and that's why most political forums or conversations that have both "sides" involved turn into cesspools. You want to just be in your echo chamber, there was no better way to say it than the way you did.

I personally don't understand the point of spending as much time as you do here to just want to hear affirmations from the same exact people over and over...but you're free to do you. 

1. You didn't address the specific questions I asked. Color me shocked!

2. I didn't minimize anything. The thread is about the trans day of visibility coinciding with Easter and leftists in power from the WH to cabinet members, to the governor of NY purposely taking action on Easter to also promote it. This was clearly done to antagonize people of faith who most definitely are not in the minority. 

It's always helpful to turn this around. Imagine if the orange dude made a presidential proclamation on June 1st, the first day of pride month, declaring it the month of Christian visibility, and then a bunch of red state governors followed suit. No, there wouldn't be a leftist meltdown at all. <_<

3. I brought it up in the context of now, because the trans problem is a new and pervasive problem RIGHT NOW that you, while condemning me for not addressing something that this thread was only tangentially about, refuse to address over and over. Projection.

4. I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. I'm an anti-communist. Therefore communists are indeed my enemy. I'm sorry to inform you that marxists have infiltrated our government and institutions,  predominantly via the Democrat party.

5. Newsflash. Everyone who spends time here, including you, are wasting their time. But you do you and pretend otherwise.

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

These pronoun puffers need to understand that most people simply refuse to encourage and condone the mental illnesses and fantasies of others.

Men thst "believe" they're a women are mentally ill and should be getting therapy not bathroom privileges. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills