TYRANNY OF THE (vast) MINORITY. Trans Day of Visibility: Trans Criminal Editition

On 4/1/2024 at 12:34 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Told ya...

OK, you're on your mission against Trans people...but what does Easter Sunday, a holiday made up from fictional stories, have to do with it? You're OK with one delusion that has also caused a lot of pain and suffering in our world but not the other.

I know we've been over this where you can't be consistent with your views on both sides...you literally flat out admitted that...but now you're going as far as trying to protect a Holiday rooted in something that can't be proven with Facts and Logic because of another one that can't. 

Honestly, are you able to AT ALL look at both sides to anything you believe here? 

21 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

So if Trans day is "forcing delusion on others"...what exactly is Easter and Christmas doing? I don't know why it's so hard for you guys to look at both sides. 

OK...but can we also get people the help they need for believing in an invisible Sky Daddy and resurrections and women that can have a baby on her own and eternal unseen places of paradise and anguish?

That's what churches are for. 

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

That's what churches are for. 

Isn't that just feeding their delusions? That's not help, at least not the kind you're wanting for other people who you feel are in Fantasy Land. 

And I would agree that should be what churches are for...but we hear politicians and newsmedia and big factions of society pushing God and Christianity on us constantly...no outrage about that? 

You're not actually against delusions or pushing unverifiable narratives, because you're fine with them if they happen to be on your side, that's what it really comes down to. Your hypocrisy. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

OK, you're on your mission against Trans people

This individual has an obsessive interest in LGBTQ and communism, reminiscent of McCarthy and Roy Cohn.

He also believes that by continuously disparaging LGBTQ people, they will disappear, even though deep down he knows this will never happen.

He likely identifies as a Log Cabin Republican and clearly has significant self-contempt.

16 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Isn't that just feeding their delusions? That's not help, at least not the kind you're wanting for other people who you feel are in Fantasy Land. 

And I would agree that should be what churches are for...but we hear politicians and newsmedia and big factions of society pushing God and Christianity on us constantly...no outrage about that

You're not actually against delusions or pushing unverifiable narratives, because you're fine with them if they happen to be on your side, that's what it really comes down to. Your hypocrisy. 

No outrage?? The left is doing everything humanly possible to shut down people who believe in God.

I've had my issues in life with people pushing religion on me. They believe what they believe and no one has pushed their religion on me when I called them out to stop forcing sh!t on me. There's the difference. 

Transtesticles have gotten in my face since this whole LGPERWJPIERWJGFNZGDNLKGSDL thing began, forcing me to believe in their way. Religious nuts have not. Again, there is the difference. 

The NYC metro area is the melting pot for this transtesticle crap and it ain't ending until someone does something about catering to .0000001% of the population. 

God and Christianity are what this country was built on. Once again, major difference. 

22 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

OK, you're on your mission against Trans people...but what does Easter Sunday, a holiday made up from fictional stories, have to do with it? You're OK with one delusion that has also caused a lot of pain and suffering in our world but not the other.

I know we've been over this where you can't be consistent with your views on both sides...you literally flat out admitted that...but now you're going as far as trying to protect a Holiday rooted in something that can't be proven with Facts and Logic because of another one that can't. 

Honestly, are you able to AT ALL look at both sides to anything you believe here? 

My mission isn't against trans people.  It's against any people, trans or otherwise, who INSIST that everyone must believe in a total fantasy world lest they be slandered at best, physically attacked at worst.

How about we try a little experiment.  I'll take a sign and stand outside a church on Sunday that says "I Don't Believe in Jesus" and you take a sign to your next local trans day of whatever rally that says "Trans Women Are Men" and let's see what happens, ok?

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

My mission isn't against trans people.  It's against any people, trans or otherwise, who INSIST that everyone must believe in a total fantasy world lest they be slandered at best, physically attacked at worst.

How about we try a little experiment.  I'll take a sign and stand outside a church on Sunday that says "I Don't Believe in Jesus" and you take a sign to your next local trans day of whatever rally that says "Trans Women Are Men" and let's see what happens, ok?

You'll be fine and he will be in a hospital, especially if it's in or around NYC. 

Edited by njbuff
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Of course not. Instead, it shall be proclaimed from the highest office in the land. 

Why?

yes, it was that way for both Trans day and Easter.

the real reason is respect 

the cynical reason is politik

so probably somewhere in the middle.

7 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

yes, it was that way for both Trans day and Easter.

the real reason is respect 

the cynical reason is politik

so probably somewhere in the middle.

Easter got a statement from the White House

Trans Day of visibility got a Presidential Proclamation.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Chris Rufo and Matt Walsh LOVE you, Karen.

You fk simp.

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Easter got a statement from the White House

Trans Day of visibility got a Presidential Proclamation.

👆🤡

giphy.gif

21 hours ago, njbuff said:

No outrage?? The left is doing everything humanly possible to shut down people who believe in God.

I've had my issues in life with people pushing religion on me. They believe what they believe and no one has pushed their religion on me when I called them out to stop forcing sh!t on me. There's the difference. 

Transtesticles have gotten in my face since this whole LGPERWJPIERWJGFNZGDNLKGSDL thing began, forcing me to believe in their way. Religious nuts have not. Again, there is the difference. 

The NYC metro area is the melting pot for this transtesticle crap and it ain't ending until someone does something about catering to .0000001% of the population. 

God and Christianity are what this country was built on. Once again, major difference. 

How are people who believe in God being "shut down"? Do you think Christians have nowhere to go in this country? There is literally nothing that someone who is Christian is unable to do here, and their Churches are protected from having to condone unspeakable "sinful" behavior like affirming two dudes getting married within their walls. Or from baking a cake. This is the same exact victim complex that Conservatives paint for everyone else who plays that card but feel it's 100% fine to do it when it comes to Christians. Again, hypocrisy. 

Christians have indoctrinated and pushed their religion onto people since it's inception...you know...when men made it up. They just call it Evangelizing. It's literally one of their core tenets. And they have done incredibly destructive things to kids, just like the extreme Trans group has. Religious nutjobs also try to incorporate their biblical beliefs into the Law constantly, you see it all the time with the Right. 

Are there people who go way too far with trying to force their ideology with the LGBTQ+ stuff? Absolutely. I'm not in favor of doing that with anything, and as a true liberal I would argue that those people are not actual liberals. But lets not pretend that Christians have not tried to do the same exact thing. It's probably more surface level polite....but these are people that also tried, and are still trying, to restrict the rights of that group for decades even if it didn't effect their own life the slightest bit. Think about that for even a second. 

The whole America being built on God and Christianity is such absolute garbage. I mean are you talking about when people were killing and raping each other over their Dogmatic differences? The Founding Fathers were more part of the "Enlightenment Thinkers", and not all of them were even Christian, and they made a point of it to not include religion into the Constitution. You are romanticizing Christians to a point where you can't see any of this.

And whether it's 000001% of the population or 50% of it...how does that change that they're believing in delusions and fantasies? Does something become more true if more people are brainwashed? Will you change your mind on Trans people if 50% of the country believes a man can become a woman? 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman

21 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So this is what you say...however...you just complained twice that Easter, also a made up holiday not based on facts and logic, did not get the attention from the White House that the Trans Day did. You're OK with one Fantasy World but not the other and in fact want one of the Fantasy Worlds to get some kind of meaningless recognition from people you dislike. 

Watch how easy this for me because I'm not a Partisan Hack like you and am not entrenched on a side and can speak freely and objectively on any subject...yes, there is the extreme faction of the Trans/LGBTQ+ community that is unable to have civil discourse and can be rude and demanding and intolerant. How big a percentage of the whole population that is, I don't know. But absolutely it exists. 

But you seem to think that this is so much worse than being the surface-level polite of Christianity while trying to restrict the rights of certain factions of their community like to get married, which can even be a religious liberty of those gay people happen to be Christian. Even when their Churches are protected from it. Them overreaching on something that does not effect their lives in the slightest to restrict the rights of others - no problem...because they're what, politically correct to your face and will try to restrict your freedom with a smile on their face instead? 

And I can play this game of who's more tolerant too because it's all situational. I have Christmas carolers come to my door and sing songs about Jesus and God, as do probably people that are in the LGBQT+ community. If we did a little experiment and had Christmas carolers go to a bunch of gay or non-believer peoples houses and sing vs a group of Trans people singing songs about trans stuff to Right-Wingers...who do you think will have many more doors slammed in their face or worse? 

But I'm not defending any of it, that's the difference. I have a consistent argument that if you want to live in your fantasy world, it's fine if you aren't imposing it personally on other people. I call people by their preferred pronouns because it's courteous, just like I'll pray with somebody to Jesus before Easter dinner with them because it's courteous. I'm against the indoctrination of children from both extremist Trans people and extremist Christians. I don't think a man can give birth, and I also don't think a woman can have an Immaculate Conception. These two groups are much more similar than you either want to believe or simply denying. 

But I don't spend my life attacking one and letting the other completely off the hook because I've chosen a side. You kneel to all these "Conservatives" that you retweet, even in the face of BLATANT hypocrisy. People who are literally attacking the Trans Day for being a fake holiday rooted in fantasy and then DEFENDING EASTER! In the SAME sentence!!! Like honestly, are you capable of processing and thinking about that for even a second? It's a simple question. 

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm sure we can come up with many examples of religous ads being promoted on YouTube kids. 

<_<

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that Youtube (Google) pushed out that ad to the kid because he previously entered the exact same query in the search bar yesterday.

Kind of like how BillsFanNC inexplicably keeps getting those ads for Depends and The American Society for Xenophobic Arse holes

3 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

And I can play this game of who's more tolerant too because it's all situational. I have Christmas carolers come to my door and sing songs about Jesus and God, as do probably people that are in the LGBQT+ community. If we did a little experiment and had Christmas carolers go to a bunch of gay or non-believer peoples houses and sing vs a group of Trans people singing songs about trans stuff to Right-Wingers...who do you think will have many more doors slammed in their face or worse?

Exactly.

And don't forget that a whole lot of those Christmas carolers are gay theater kids.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

So this is what you say...however...you just complained twice that Easter, also a made up holiday not based on facts and logic, did not get the attention from the White House that the Trans Day did. You're OK with one Fantasy World but not the other and in fact want one of the Fantasy Worlds to get some kind of meaningless recognition from people you dislike. 

Watch how easy this for me because I'm not a Partisan Hack like you and am not entrenched on a side and can speak freely and objectively on any subject...yes, there is the extreme faction of the Trans/LGBTQ+ community that is unable to have civil discourse and can be rude and demanding and intolerant. How big a percentage of the whole population that is, I don't know. But absolutely it exists. 

But you seem to think that this is so much worse than being the surface-level polite of Christianity while trying to restrict the rights of certain factions of their community like to get married, which can even be a religious liberty of those gay people happen to be Christian. Even when their Churches are protected from it. Them overreaching on something that does not effect their lives in the slightest to restrict the rights of others - no problem...because they're what, politically correct to your face and will try to restrict your freedom with a smile on their face instead? 

But I'm not defending any of it, that's the difference. I have a consistent argument that if you want to live in your fantasy world, it's fine if you aren't imposing it personally on other people. I call people by their preferred pronouns because it's courteous, just like I'll pray with somebody to Jesus before Easter dinner with them because it's courteous. I'm against the indoctrination of children from both extremist Trans people and extremist Christians. I don't think a man can give birth, and I also don't think a woman can have an Immaculate Conception. These two groups are much more similar than you either want to believe or simply denying. 

But I don't spend my life attacking one and letting the other completely off the hook because I've chosen a side. You kneel to all these "Conservatives" that you retweet, even in the face of BLATANT hypocrisy. People who are literally attacking the Trans Day for being a fake holiday rooted in fantasy and then DEFENDING EASTER! In the SAME sentence!!! Like honestly, are you capable of processing and thinking about that for even a second? It's a simple question. 

Why am I not surprised that you don't get it.

For the thousandth time it's not about believing in a fantasy world on its own you friggin cretin.

It's about being FORCED to accept the fantasies of others or else.

Show me the widespread  indoctrination of kids with Christianity at public schools.

Where are the dancing priests giving Bible readings to 3rd graders?

Where are the school classrooms and libraries filled with Christian books, imagery and Bible quotes?

Where are the parents at school board meetings complaining about religious indoctrination and then being silenced?

Where are the priests demanding to play on the girls high school basketball team?

I don't give a flying ***** if an adult man wants to believe that he's actually a woman no more than I care if my neighbors are devout followers of christ or a flying spaghetti monster.

I do begin to care when any one of those groups FORCE their belief system on myself or my family.

Edited by BillsFanNC

On 4/9/2024 at 4:05 PM, HomeskillitMoorman said:

And I would agree that should be what churches are for...but we hear politicians and newsmedia and big factions of society pushing God and Christianity on us constantly...no outrage about that? 

"Forced down their throats" is a favorite term they like to use.  They consider any discussions against their religion to be an absolute affront to their existence.  When it comes time to sound off on a hockey player using rainbow tape, that's their right to "free speech"(ie bigotry).  Again, their hypocrisy is more proof that they can't think beyond step 1, and it's why trying to have a rational conversation with irrational people is impossible.