Mike Davis' Factual Legal Analyses

59 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Immune to parody:

In the Chicago thread, a poster points out the absurdity of the City of Chicago suing Hyundai and Kia for making cars easier to steal, leading to destruction.

In this thread, the same poster says "but you didn't deploy the National Guard to stop me from breaking the law! How can you blame me?"

If you're an owner of said car and park it in a bad neighborhood/area, it's on you to prevent its theft.  The same goes for securing an area that would be hosting what they knew would be a large and rowdy crowd.

FuQ with a ridiculous apples to oranges comparison to try to make a hand waving trash lawyer point?

How refreshing!

Next it will try to make the measles vs. covid vaccine apples to asteroids comparison again.

Keep digging FuQ.

😂

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

But here is Kash Patel's testimony to J6 committee.  Lying to Congress, at least for conservatives, is no small matter these days.  How come Kash got away with "lying" to Congress Billsfuk.c?

Oh, Karen you try so HARD to keep your psyops alive - lmao

So, we have Kash telling us one thing and blaming the DC Mayor (who yes, did request National Guard troops on Jan 4) and Secretary Christopher Miller telling the same committee something else.

“President Trump had authority and responsibility to direct deployment of the National Guard in the District of Columbia, but never gave any order to deploy the National Guard on January 6th or on any other day,” the Pentagon report reads. “Nor did he instruct any Federal law enforcement agency to assist.”

And for perspective and credibility, how could we forget that the same infamous KASH PATEL was paying for Gym Jordan's whistleblowers?

And then... when you think you need to add more creditability to your psyop - you decide to share this gem from John Solomon?

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The SAME John Solomon who met with Rudy and other MAGA nut jobs who were planning January 6 and how to leverage Sean Hannity and Fox News to push out more propaganda?

You know - this John Solomon?

GTFOH

lmao

On 3/25/2024 at 11:03 AM, BillStime said:

Hoax - we demand the TRUTH - you freaks play with fkn psyops.

To me if you take the capital building out of the mix this just looks like another peaceful protest like the ones that happened in Portland, Seattle, Nashville, & the many other cities around the country right ? 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, T master said:

To me if you take the capital building out of the mix this just looks like another peaceful protest like the ones that happened in Portland, Seattle, Nashville, & the many other cities around the country right ? 

I'm not sure if the Capitol, being the seat of the legislature in Washington DC, is granted specific protections higher than other Federal facilities but if that's not the case then under the law an attack on the Capitol is no more of a "crime" than an attack on say, the Federal Courthouse in Portland that was attacked every night for a couple months.  Did I miss the House Committer investigation with Schiff and Chaney on the riots and looting during the Summer of 2020?  Who was behind them, who funded them, who should be held accountable?  In what Federal facility all the Antifa and BLM members doing time for firebombing the building and attacking Federal officers, looting business and injuring citizens in various cities across the country?   Anybody?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

It seems you're fond of comparing dissimilar events. The George Floyd protests weren't related to the peaceful transfer of power. 

Now, let's not overlook the multi-faceted strategy employed to challenge the election results:

• The Big Lie
  • Post-election litigation aimed at sowing doubt about fraud, despite losing almost all cases
  • Efforts to prevent certification 
  • Attempts to create and submit FAKE electors
  • Stealing voting machine data 
  • The bid to use the Justice Department as a tool - Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen
  • Pressure on the Vice President - Mike, this is a political career killer if you do this
  • The drive to mobilize public pressure, which unfortunately led to violence
  • Attempts to involve the national security establishment:
  • E0bNe-9XoAE9mNo?format=jpg&name=small

2 hours ago, T master said:

right ?

Nope.

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

It seems you're fond of comparing dissimilar events. The George Floyd protests weren't related to the peaceful transfer of power. 

Now, let's not overlook the multi-faceted strategy employed to challenge the election results:

• The Big Lie
  • Post-election litigation aimed at sowing doubt about fraud, despite losing almost all cases
  • Efforts to prevent certification 
  • Attempts to create and submit FAKE electors
  • Stealing voting machine data 
  • The bid to use the Justice Department as a tool - Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican congressmen
  • Pressure on the Vice President - Mike, this is a political career killer if you do this
  • The drive to mobilize public pressure, which unfortunately led to violence
  • Attempts to involve the national security establishment:
  • E0bNe-9XoAE9mNo?format=jpg&name=small

Nope.

I didn't get past the first line because they are the same people that believed they were doing the right thing attacked & torched FEDERAL PROPERTY & broke in to some of them to do what ever damage they could so it is the exact same thing .

Riotous people doing what they AS ADULTS of their own free will making a decision to do a unlawful act .

As my parents & many others parents use to ask "if so & so jumped off the bridge would you " or "If so & so told me to steal something would you" so no matter what twist ya'll put on this it was INDIVIDUALS that made up their own minds in both situations to commit a crime of either breaking into or defacing & damaging FEDERAL PROPERTY .

But asa you do you will continue to blow smoke up as many peoples A** as you think you can make them believe the BS . Because no matter what you have people like this that are made to believe what you would like them too because they can't think for them selves even after they are shown proof .

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, T master said:

I didn't get past the first line because they are the same people that believed they were doing the right thing attacked & torched FEDERAL PROPERTY & broke in to some of them to do what ever damage they could so it is the exact same thing .

Riotous people doing what they AS ADULTS of their own free will making a decision to do a unlawful act .

As my parents & many others parents use to ask "if so & so jumped off the bridge would you " or "If so & so told me to steal something would you" so no matter what twist ya'll put on this it was INDIVIDUALS that made up their own minds in both situations to commit a crime of either breaking into or defacing & damaging FEDERAL PROPERTY .

But asa you do you will continue to blow smoke up as many peoples A** as you think you can make them believe the BS . Because no matter what you have people like this that are made to believe what you would like them too because they can't think for them selves even after they are shown proof .

So, you agree that the two are not the same.  Thanks T