Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

Dopey Biden telling everyone to wear useless masks, firing the non-vaccinated, and shutting down schools.  He should be tried for treason with his idiot buddy Fauci.  Then he shoots his blow hole off about women's rights to their bodies/third term abortion......unless it pertains to vaccines.  Then - no rights.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Dopey Biden telling everyone to wear useless masks, firing the non-vaccinated, and shutting down schools.  He should be tried for treason with his idiot buddy Fauci.  Then he shoots his blow hole off about women's rights to their bodies/third term abortion......unless it pertains to vaccines.  Then - no rights.  What a mess.  

Have you been doing a Colbert report parody all this time?

Seriously.  Have you?  Because if you have been....I'm gonna send you a case of good beer.  If not it just means you're whacked like every other right leaning poster, which is fine, par for the course.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

No one was fully vaccinated when Trump was in Office.  And Biden promised to shut down the virus.  If he did that, there would be no need for vaccines.

Wait - a politician trying to become POTUS made a campaign promise and you’re upset after all of Trumps broken promises?

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - a politician trying to become POTUS made a campaign promise and you’re upset after all of Trumps broken promises?

Upset?  LOL, no.  I laughed when I heard him tell that lie over and over.  I knew he had no chance of doing it.

On 5/24/2024 at 3:07 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

Have you been doing a Colbert report parody all this time?

Seriously.  Have you?  Because if you have been....I'm gonna send you a case of good beer.  If not it just means you're whacked like every other right leaning poster, which is fine, par for the course.  

PM me. I'll send you my address for the beer.  What a mess.  

On 5/26/2024 at 3:32 AM, Irv said:

PM me. I'll send you my address for the beer.  What a mess.  

They need to be sent something a lot stronger than beer...

Demented Biden and his buddies have ***** the economy up so bad that you feel good when gas goes under $4.00/gallon.  What a mess.   

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

Demented Biden and his buddies have ***** the economy up so bad that you feel good when gas goes under $4.00/gallon.  What a mess.   

Simplistic lazy argument to say a president on either side has much control of gas prices. Educate yourself, you are making a fool of yourself.

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Simplistic lazy argument to say a president on either side has much control of gas prices. Educate yourself, you are making a fool of yourself.

Keep denying Shlong.  What did gas cost when Demented Biden took over?  Laughable.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv

Posted (edited)

Data:  More Americans in Economic distress; pessimistic 

Biden:  Everything is fine.

Read this first quote from Biden - they do not care how hard you have it right now and that they’re the reason why - “we continue to produce these incredible jobs.”  

You will not read anything more chilling than that.  They know everything costs 40 percent more.  They know that if you make 100K now it’s like making 85K ——- in 2019!  

They don’t care.  Because they caused this.  They broke all of it.  

You are in the dystopian nightmare now:

Data reveals rising economic 'distress' across America despite post-pandemic growth

A striking disconnect remains in the US economy: continued growth and softening inflation along with Americans' pervasive pessimism and uncertainty about the future.

"I think people are just uncertain," President Biden recently told Yahoo Finance in an exclusive interview. "And that's why we've got to be steady, stay the course, and continue to produce these incredible jobs."

Insight into the disconnect arises from a deeper look into the lifeblood of the US economy: the states, cities, and towns that make it run. Data from the Economic Innovation Group's (EIG) Distressed Communities Index showed that as of 2023, local economies across America still hadn't fully recovered from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.

According to EIG, which uses US Census Bureau data to sort districts by economic well-being, roughly 52 million Americans live in a "distressed" zip code. That's up from 50 million in 2018.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/data-reveals-rising-economic-distress-across-america-despite-post-pandemic-growth-131451158.html

Note the heat map - look what region is doing well - DC

Edited by Big Blitz

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Data:  More Americans in Economic distress; pessimistic 

Biden:  Everything is fine.

Read this first quote from Biden - they do not care how hard you have it right now and that they’re the reason why - “we continue to produce these incredible jobs.”  

You will not read anything more chilling than that.  They know everything costs 40 percent more.  They know that if you make 100K now it’s like making 85K ——- in 2019!  

They don’t care.  Because they caused this.  They broke all of it.  

You are in the dystopian nightmare now:

Data reveals rising economic 'distress' across America despite post-pandemic growth

A striking disconnect remains in the US economy: continued growth and softening inflation along with Americans' pervasive pessimism and uncertainty about the future.

"I think people are just uncertain," President Biden recently told Yahoo Finance in an exclusive interview. "And that's why we've got to be steady, stay the course, and continue to produce these incredible jobs."

Insight into the disconnect arises from a deeper look into the lifeblood of the US economy: the states, cities, and towns that make it run. Data from the Economic Innovation Group's (EIG) Distressed Communities Index showed that as of 2023, local economies across America still hadn't fully recovered from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.

According to EIG, which uses US Census Bureau data to sort districts by economic well-being, roughly 52 million Americans live in a "distressed" zip code. That's up from 50 million in 2018.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/data-reveals-rising-economic-distress-across-america-despite-post-pandemic-growth-131451158.html

Note the heat map - look what region is doing well - DC

You should do an overlay of that map with one of 2020 percentage of the vote for Trump. Or, for that matter, 2016 vote for Trump. 

Someone posted a clip of Reagan from the 1980s. His solution? "Vote with your feet." Get the hell out of the dying regions. 

Sounds harsh. It is. But it's true. I thought Republicans were the ones who are able to deal with harsh truths?

• Haha (+1) 1