Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

The "fact" is no one was protected by the vaccine while Trump was in Office.  Whatever point you think you were making wasn't one.  Trying to give Biden a win because he inherited vaccines and treatments is so lame.

Doc, the pandemic was horrific for everyone.

Our only triumph is recognizing that life today is better than it was four years ago.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BillStime said:

People died because they listened to idiots like you and these freaks: 

Hoax.  He's responsible because it happened under his watch.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax.  He's responsible because it happened under his watch.

Please provide factual evidence showing how Biden prevented individuals from receiving the vaccine. I'll wait.

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Please provide factual evidence showing how Biden prevented individuals from receiving the vaccine. I'll wait.

Doesn't matter.  There were no vaccines to refuse under Trump yet he was blamed. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Doesn't matter.  There were no vaccines to refuse under Trump yet he was blamed. 

AH, you got nothing but feelings, got it, Doc.

I know you can't stand hearing the truth, but Trump was POTUS when the virus hit our shores.

• Vomit 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

AH, you got nothing but feelings, got it, Doc.

I know you can't stand hearing the truth, but Trump was POTUS when the virus hit our shores.

No, the facts are 600K people died under Biden.  Despite being handed vaccines (that Trump was responsible for getting out quickly) and treatments.  And supposedly "following the science."  And promising to "shut it down."  Notice how Biden never talks about it anymore?

• Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, the facts are 600K people died under Biden.  Despite being handed vaccines (that Trump was responsible for getting out quickly) and treatments.  And supposedly "following the science."  And promising to "shut it down."  Notice how Biden never talks about it anymore?

I seriously think you have an issue with your hippocampus, or your programming hasn't been updated in quite some time...

Again, please provide factual evidence showing how Biden prevented individuals from receiving the vaccine. I'll wait.

Edited by BillStime
  • Vomit 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I seriously think you have an issue with your hippocampus, or your programming hasn't been updated in quite some time...

Again, please provide factual evidence showing how Biden prevented individuals from receiving the vaccine. I'll wait.

My hippocampus is fine. Again there was no vaccine when Trump was president and that is a fact.  

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/15/2024 at 11:58 AM, BillStime said:

No I'm not ! I make the same money but gas, electric, groceries, taxes, insurance, vehicles, and many other things all cost a lot more than they did 4 years ago not to mention the liberal catch & release mentality when it comes to law then the largest influx of illegals coming into the country in history . 

So in a ball park reply hell no i'm not better off now than 4 years ago !!

But in your totally unbiased way please explain to me how i am much better off but i just can't see it .

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 3

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

F yes.

When does he say "BLEACH"?  Have you been lying to me for 4 years now?

Edited by ScotSHO
  • Like (+1) 1

I just don't understand why you quote "ingest bleach".  Those words were never spoken.  If you don't lie, you may have a point.  But a straight out lie negates your position.

You undermine yourself; it's an odd hill to die on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

I just don't understand why you quote "ingest bleach".  Those words were never spoken.  If you don't lie, you may have a point.  But a straight out lie negates your position.

Is bleach another word for DISINFECTANT?

4 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

It's what they do when it comes to Trump.  And then whine about him lying. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's what they do when it comes to Trump.  And then whine about him lying. :rolleyes:

It's frustrating to me, but I suppose no political discussion has ever happened without rampant lying. 

I'll stick to the physical sciences, tough to lie your way to the moon.  Wait.

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/23/2024 at 9:01 AM, BillStime said:

F yes.

You A holes will twist anything around have you ever hear d a F ING Metaphor you dip s**t, your a ass !! 🙄 Your such a D**K ...

For all that matters it's no freaking worse than Joe lying on national TV telling all Americans that if you get the jab you can't get the covid virus he's a lying POS but het that's okay because it's Joe .

• Like (+1) 2

On 4/24/2024 at 8:09 PM, T master said:

You A holes will twist anything around have you ever hear d a F ING Metaphor you dip s**t, your a ass !! 🙄 Your such a D**K ...

For all that matters it's no freaking worse than Joe lying on national TV telling all Americans that if you get the jab you can't get the covid virus he's a lying POS but het that's okay because it's Joe .

Twist around? Like the fake electors that were suppose to replace the electors that represented the will of the people?

Your Boy Trump tried to steal our election. You are fine with that. You are ok with  a  coup by that POS garbage Orange man

Move to Russia please

• Eyeroll 1