Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

On 3/15/2024 at 10:58 AM, BillStime said:

How can i say it 🤔 ? HELL TO THE NO !!!

I don't care what any of you haters like BT, Tibs & many other here say but I made more money and had more work than i have today 4 years ago (or than i have ever had in my lifetime) than i do today & i didn't have to pay out nearly as much as i am today !!! 

Everything has went up ! Gas, Groceries, Taxes, wages, clothes, hot wheels, tires, batteries, plain flights, vehicle costs, EVERYTHING ! Then you add the fact that the gov't has to print more money to "Pay their Bills" which was happening 4 years ago & will continue to happen no matter who is in office because none of them have balls or common sense enough to stop it .

But a short summation HELL NO !! 

But this started a long, long, long, time ago & again I don't give a S**T what any & all of you haters here say 1 man didn't get this country where it is today it's a collective of dum asses that have been in office since the very early 1900's that started this S**T show rolling down hill & it's been picking up speed ever since .

SO you can keep you political biased bashing BS hate filled rants rolling because it makes you feel better but the fact is democrat or republican they are both to blame and it's more so those in the past that has put us here today !!

The only thing that is different that poor bastard no matter who it is that gets in office has to deal with he nasty left overs in the fridge that have green funk growing on it and they will let it sit in there only to add to the problem instead of growing a set weather it be a man or a woman to make things better .

One man or women will never be able to make this right because there are to many wizards behind the curtain that have way to much money involved for their futures to allow ay one coming up to make a difference .

I believe IMHOH's the last guy that truly tried to make changes to help this country ate a bullet to send a message to all those that came after him ...

But of course IT'S ALL TRUMPS FAULT !! Right BT ??? And if by chance you think it's all 1 presidents fault your a much bigger fool than you even know !!! 

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, T master said:

I don't care what any of you haters like BT, Tibs & many other here say but I made more money and had more work than i have today 4 years ago (or than i have ever had in my lifetime) than i do today & i didn't have to pay out nearly as much as i am today !!! 

Everything has went up ! Gas, Groceries, Taxes, wages, clothes, hot wheels, tires, batteries, plain flights, vehicle costs, EVERYTHING ! Then you add the fact that the gov't has to print more money to "Pay their Bills" which was happening 4 years ago & will continue to happen no matter who is in office because none of them have balls or common sense enough to stop it .

But this started a long, long, long, time ago & again I don't give a S**T what any & all of you haters here say 1 man didn't get this country where it is today it's a collective of dum asses that have been in office since the very early 1900's that started this S**T show rolling down hill & it's been picking up speed ever since .

SO you can keep you political biased bashing BS hate filled rants rolling because it makes you feel better but the fact is democrat or republican they are both to blame and it's more so those in the past that has put us here today !!

The only thing that is different that poor bastard no matter who it is that gets in office has to deal with he nasty left overs in the fridge that have green funk growing on it and they will let it sit in there only to add to the problem instead of growing a set weather it be a man or a woman to make things better .

One man or women will never be able to make this right because there are to many wizards behind the curtain that have way to much money involved for their futures to allow ay one coming up to make a difference .

I believe IMHOH's the last guy that truly tried to make changes to help this country ate a bullet to send a message to all those that came after him ...

But of course IT'S ALL TRUMPS FAULT !! Right BT ??? And if by chance you think it's all 1 presidents fault your a much bigger fool than you even know !!! 

The Dum ass reply's with another dumb ass answer of laughter because he knows no better & that's alls he's got ...

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, T master said:

How many Americans would be here today if Trump didn't ignore his intelligence in 2019 and didn't f up the pandemic?

Trump would probably be POTUS today if he didn't destroy the country and the economy.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Looking at factual data. 

The only ones doing better are at the very top.  Income and wealth iniquity are at record gaps. 

I wonder why... 

• Eyeroll 1

Lmao.  Old Wipro pimping bill is back  trying to blame trump for a global pandemic.

When ideological morons like Cuomo actually sent people to their deaths by "resisting" the federal response.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

Lmao.  Old Wipro pimping bill is back at trying f to blame trump for a global pandemic.

When ideological morons like Cuomo actually sent people to their deaths by "resisting" the federal response.  

So, we can't blame global inflation on a global pandemic?

See how stupid you are?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many Americans would be here today if Trump didn't ignore his intelligence in 2019 and didn't f up the pandemic?

Trump would probably be POTUS today if he didn't destroy the country and the economy.

I wonder why... 

Like i said "IT"S ALL TRUMPS FAULT" BT & your a bigger fool than even you will EVER know !! 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Like i said "IT"S ALL TRUMPS FAULT" BT & your a bigger fool than even you will EVER know !! 

Who was President when the pandemic hit our shores?

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Could go on for ever with Dems resisting.

Cuomo putting them in old folks homes when federal aid ships sat empty? 

Could go on forever 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Could go on for ever with Dems resisting.

Cuomo putting them in old folks homes when federal aid ships sat empty? 

Could go on forever 

You sure could... but Trump was less than transparent from the start.

It's pathetic.  When dopey Biden and Obammy took office gas was under $2 a gallon.  Now we're happy to pay under $3.50.  What a ***** mess.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who gave the okay on funding to set up the Warp Speed program ?

Who was the lead medical person that the then POTUS was getting daily info from & was being told how it should be handled ? Oh and by the way more than likely profited from the pandemic .

Who was it that didn't want to shut down the economy but was advised against keeping it open by the afore mentioned medical professional who advised the POTUS  ?

Who told us masks (any mask) worked to stop the spread of the virus ?

What branch of politicians put elderly people back into nursing homes when they knew the elderly were most effected by the virus & had a higher rate of passing because of it ?

And by making the decision to not keep those elderly infected with the virus separated from those not infected caused the spread of infections to those specifically known to be more susceptible to the virus and could die from it that may still be here today if not put in that position by those politicians ?

Who said other medical approaches wouldn't work to combat the virus only a vaccine would work ?

Then when the former POTUS lost to the now POTUS .

Who said "If you get the vaccine you CAN NOT get the virus" ?

Who kept up the farce & continued to keep the economy shut down & continued to say that masks helped deter the spread of the virus & continued to push the vaccine that we now know caused many more problems to some than solutions & may have even contributed to their deaths ?

Who pushed for the vaccine to be given to those least likely effected by the virus those being children ?

Who was trying to make the vaccine mandatory ? 

Toche - BITOCH ...

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Who gave the okay on funding to set up the Warp Speed program ?

Who was the lead medical person that the then POTUS was getting daily info from & was being told how it should be handled ? Oh and by the way more than likely profited from the pandemic .

Who was it that didn't want to shut down the economy but was advised against keeping it open by the afore mentioned medical professional who advised the POTUS  ?

Who told us masks (any mask) worked to stop the spread of the virus ?

What branch of politicians put elderly people back into nursing homes when they knew the elderly were most effected by the virus & had a higher rate of passing because of it ?

And by making the decision to not keep those elderly infected with the virus separated from those not infected caused the spread of infections to those specifically known to be more susceptible to the virus and could die from it that may still be here today if not put in that position by those politicians ?

Who said other medical approaches wouldn't work to combat the virus only a vaccine would work ?

Then when the former POTUS lost to the now POTUS .

Who said "If you get the vaccine you CAN NOT get the virus" ?

Who kept up the farce & continued to keep the economy shut down & continued to say that masks helped deter the spread of the virus & continued to push the vaccine that we now know caused many more problems to some than solutions & may have even contributed to their deaths ?

Who pushed for the vaccine to be given to those least likely effected by the virus those being children ?

Who was trying to make the vaccine mandatory ? 

Toche - BITOCH ...

Notice the date:

giphy.gif

• Vomit 2

2 hours ago, T master said:

He's so dumb.  Several waves of Wuhan variants hit the US under Joke despite the magical "pandemic response team" and hundreds of thousands more died.  The difference was the first few waves already culled much of the herd and there were vaccines and treatments not available under Trump.  But moron only knows how to parrot other idiot Dems.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's so dumb.  Several waves of Wuhan variants hit the US under Joke despite the magical "pandemic response team."  The difference was the first few waves already culled the herd and there were vaccines and treatments not available under Trump.  But moron only knows how to parrot other idiot Dems.

lmao - "dumb" - once again, you are a not a physician.

"Culled the herd" - lmao - right.

The politics of COVID-19: Differences between U.S. red and blue states in COVID-19 regulations and deaths

And from the University of Minnesota (sound familiar, DoC?): Political party affiliation linked to excess COVID deaths

The study looked at deaths in both Florida and Ohio during the first 22 months of the pandemic and found the overall excess death rate of Republican voters was 15% higher than that of Democrats. The gap widened further once COVID-19 vaccines were introduced.

Ouch

• Eyeroll 1

Aw. like usual it can't articulate its position and runs back to the MEME insult.

And so Ironic as its the one that posted the discredited and old study and Ate that ***** and asked for more.

And this is how you articulate your position without facts or sources?

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

That study was severely discredited.  

Idiots

• Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

That study was severely discredited.  

The little big bird tried, but when you read the details its mostly assumptions and way to small of a sample size.

The study is bunk but also immaterial.  No one was vaccinated when Wuhan virus hit the US, which is the biggest difference between the 400K deaths under Trump and in Biden's first year.  And again, several waves of Wuhan variants hit the US despite the "pandemic response team" band getting back together.  But that's what you get from a "tech consultant." :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

The study is bunk but also immaterial.  No one was vaccinated when Wuhan virus hit the US, which is the biggest difference between the 400K deaths under Trump and in Biden's first year.  And again, several waves of Wuhan variants hit the US despite the "pandemic response team" band getting back together.  But that's what you get from a "tech consultant." :lol: 

The fact remains:

Republicans' excess death rate spiked after COVID-19 vaccines arrived

For red and blue America, a glaring divide in COVID-19 death rates persists 2 years later

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties

Counties with more Republicans had higher death rates after COVID vaccine became available

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This dolt didn't open the links to see they are all referencing the discredited study it  provided a few post ago.  

👆 This dolt still hasn't taken the opportunity to provide a source discrediting said study. There must be a reason... lmao

image.png.0858885b597c4d06a52868860739e67e.png

• Eyeroll 1

If it read it.  And had the comprehension skills to understand what its reading.  It wouldn't of ever posted it.  

People can take a basic statistics course on the cheep anymore. Right online.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

If it read it.  And had the comprehension skills to understand what its reading.  It wouldn't of ever posted it.  

People can take a basic statistics course on the cheep anymore. Right online.  

Still deflecting.

Source?

11 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This dolt didn't open the links to see they are all referencing the discredited study it  provided a few post ago.  

Come on.  You can do better. 

The authors even admitted a) they don't know the party affiliation of people who died and b) they don't know the vaccination status of those who died, and Ill add c) they don't know if people died with Wuhan virus or from it.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The authors even admitted a) they don't know the party affiliation of people who died and b) they don't know the vaccination status of those who died, and Ill add c) they don't know if people died with Wuhan virus or from it.

Where are these quotes doc? 

lmao

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Facts be damn, you’re dealing with one who is giddy and gloating about death.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Come on.  You can do better. 

No, they cannot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Notice the date:

giphy.gif

Yep as expected other picture from the archives . Oh by the way just for your information this is about the actual heading of your article you posted you might have to go back & reread it so you don't get side tracked like you have .

But i just got back from lower & bought a 4x8 sheet of 1/4" acrylic that 3 months ago i paid $209 for i just paid $267 + tax was $287 but i bet that's because of Trump too right Dip S**T ?? 

Yah things are so much better today than 4 years ago but only in your mind !! 

Oh and by the way num nuts there was no way he or anyone else could have stopped the virus from coming here . There were effects known or at least thought to be from the military games that they had in china so is it's Trumps fault or the Chinese for keeping it under raps .

OH I"M A DIP S**T AND IT"S ALL TRUMPS FAULT BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS TO TELL EVERY ONE FROM MY BIASED HATRED HOW MUCH HE'S A TERRIBLE PERSON NO MATTER THE FACTS OR THE TRUTH ...

https://prospect.org/coronavirus/did-the-military-world-games-spread-covid-19/

But the US dept of the Military won't talk about it on or off the record so what does that tell your dum ass ?? 

Oh it's still trumps fault ... Nothing else matters but that !!!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, US Egg said:

Facts be damn, you’re dealing with one who is giddy and gloating about death.

They all were in 2020.  With every death they were smiling because they knew it helped Joke's chances.  Scum bags.

14 minutes ago, T master said:

Yep as expected other picture from the archives . Oh by the way just for your information this is about the actual heading of your article you posted you might have to go back & reread it so you don't get side tracked like you have .

But i just got back from lower & bought a 4x8 sheet of 1/4" acrylic that 3 months ago i paid $209 for i just paid $267 + tax was $287 but i bet that's because of Trump too right Dip S**T ?? 

Oh and by the way num nuts there was no way he or anyone else could have stopped the virus from coming here . There were effects known or at least thought to be from the military games that they had in china so is it's Trumps fault or the Chinese for keeping it under raps .

OH I"M A DIP S**T AND IT"S ALL TRUMPS FAULT BECAUSE THAT'S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS TO TELL EVERY ONE FROM MY BIASED HATRED HOW MUCH HE'S A TERRIBLE PERSON NO MATTER THE FACTS OR THE TRUTH ...

But the US dept of the Military won't talk about it on or off the record so what does that tell your dum ass ?? 

The "pandemic response team" would have!  Never mind it failed to do so when Joke was President (and twice as many people died as under Trump) but, by golly, they would have done it when Trump was President.  :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

They all were in 2020.  With every death they were smiling because they knew it helped Joke's chances.  Scum bags.

There is a reason why you didn't want to provide any quotes... because your full of 💩.

Why do you lie all the time, Doc? 

• Yale Study: March 2020 through December 2021

For red and blue America, a glaring divide in COVID-19 death rates persists 2 years later

Polls/Studies - Dates:

• April 1, 2021
  • Summer 2021
  • September 2021
  • February 2022

People in Republican Counties Have Higher Death Rates Than Those in Democratic Counties

mortalityGap_graphic_d5.png?w=1350

Study finds increased deaths in Republican majority counties

• Time period: March 2020 and December 2021

20 minutes ago, T master said:

You sir, are all over the place.  Please calm down.  Deep breath, count to 10.  

Most importantly,  the word dumb is not censored on this site. 

Second, if the product you bought was from China it may very well be Trumps fault!!!  Hhahaahaahahhhahhaaaa.   Ha.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

You didn't even click on the links.

You can't stand the fact that the GQP is a bunch of low iq pathetic simps.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

The Left cheering “redneck” deaths.

Scumbags is putting it mildly.

• Agree 2

Left and Right live in two different media worlds and received different information about how to respond to Covid. The disease exploded in Dem states NY, NJ & CT. Whatever controls the Dem states tried to limit spread must be bad so the right wing media decided that Republicans were the pro freedom, anti restrictions party. The rate of spread in densely populated urban areas was different than in rural areas. Hospitals in cities were overwhelmed, hospital staff were crushed with patients and bodies were stacked in the refrigerator trucks.

Rural republicans felt that it was a city problem and it wasn’t going to affect them. Stories minimizing COVID severity and vax myths were the nightly images shown to the eyeballs of Fox viewers. By the time the disease slammed into red counties, people had already decided what side of the Covid response they were on. The dumbest thing was Republicans thinking they must be against whatever dems believe, so a good Trump republican was on the team of antivax, anti mask, ignore public health warnings, do whatever you want and live free. Public health policy was politicized. The sad part is all the people who died unnecessarily, believing the lies and misinformation they were fed by right wing media. Fox made their money spewing lies while Tucker and the rest of them were vaxed and protected. No one is cheering for deaths in red counties. It’s just what happened. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

so a good Trump republican was on the team of antivax,

Statement is total crap. To this day Trump brags about the vaccine. Millions and millions of republicans got vaccinated. Perhaps antivax MANDATE is more honest. 

13 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You sir, are all over the place.  Please calm down.  Deep breath, count to 10.  

Most importantly,  the word dumb is not censored on this site. 

Second, if the product you bought was from China it may very well be Trumps fault!!!  Hhahaahaahahhhahhaaaa.   Ha.

Dum or Dumb you get what i'm saying . I'll tell you like i have others here i'm not here to win a spelling or english test & that was one of my worst classes in school (if you can't tell) if my spelling bothers you i apologize but it doesn't me .

What isn't made in china today ? 🤔 Well some drugs are not because Americans are infatuated with the mind set of a pill to cure everything !!

Not only big business (because of higher taxes, regulations, higher costs for workers) and the politicians have sold the American soul to the chinese which was 1 reason for the tariffs .

The chinese can produce products so cheap due to Communist rule over everything & here they can't because the gov't does't have total control over the people here as of yet .

The orange man was trying to level the field so cost were at least similar to American made products i believe with he hopes to try to bring some manufacturing businesses back here where it belongs, but people that don't understand business don't & will never get it !! 

Last - Trump hasn't been in office for over 3 years and the tariffs have been stopped by the administration now in office, so how in the last 3 months can the cost of the product i've bought be Trumps fault ? I guess it has nothing to do with inflation that has spiked since Joe took over and all the other things he has put in motion since taking office - right ?

Sorry the it's not Joes fault for higher prices isn't gonna fly with me  . Just saying ...

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

There is a reason why you didn't want to provide any quotes... because your full of 💩.

Why do you lie all the time, Doc? 

• Yale Study: March 2020 through December 2021

Polls/Studies - Dates:

• April 1, 2021
  • Summer 2021
  • September 2021
  • February 2022

mortalityGap_graphic_d5.png?w=1350

Study finds increased deaths in Republican majority counties

• Time period: March 2020 and December 2021

Is there any information (Which i did read 1 of the articles) in that study that gave how many of those "Republicans" in those counties took the vaccine or didn't, or like in NY when Cuomo sent a lot of the elderly back into their nursing homes that were diagnosed with covid only to infect others there that didn't have covid ?

Or what about how many of those that had other comorbidity's that were thrown into the end numbers because they had covid but that covid wasn't the actual cause of their deaths ?

Which we now know that that was a thing that happened A lot during that time every where to make the scare tactic work a little bit more efficiently only to push the vaccine narrative even more .