Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - I love low IQ people like you.  You should review the COVID Death Rate per 100,000 Population (Age-Adjusted) in the Past 3 Months - paints an interesting story where people are dying: CDC COVID Data Tracker: Maps by Geographic Area

And additional analysis:

The politics of COVID-19: Differences between U.S. red and blue states in COVID-19 regulations and deaths

•Political party-affiliation has shaped response efforts to the COVID-19 pandemic.

•Red states had higher COVID-19 infection rates and deaths in 2021 compared to blue states.

•Red states implemented fewer political decisions to mitigate COVID-19 than blue states.

•Biological factors such as age and obesity predicted deaths only in red states.

•Vaccination rates predicted fewer deaths in blue states.

Post-vaccine, death rates in red states were 38% higher than in blue states.

Covid death rates are higher among Republicans than Democrats, mounting evidence shows

PS: We had this exact conversation two months ago - you didn't win then and you're not winning now.

U think you're winning? Hahaha. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

U think you're winning? Hahaha. 

Indeed. You seem compelled to comment on nearly every post I make yet appear unable to engage in critical thinking.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Indeed. You seem compelled to comment on nearly every post I make yet appear unable to engage in critical thinking.

That's rich, coming from you lol. My god you made my day! And no way I could comment on 10000 posts a day. Good try though.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Invest. Buy Roth IRA. 

i stopped listening to all this *****. Last year after my financial planner called me into his office. I thought I was *****. I was just hoping the news wasn’t too bad, hoping it only lost about half its value or so. Worried it lost a lot more than that.

He starts telling me what my portfolio is worth, how much it went up, it was now going to be managed by his parent company, I was going to get the white glove treatment. The lesson? Stop listening to all this political crap about the economy! I was shocked, stunned when I left. Invest, Invest invest! I don’t know how long you have to go till you retire but buy Roth IRA, 

I don’t know any financial planner that will tell you to avoid the market and not invest.  

As always it’s good for the long term. 

Everyone that’s retired in the last 10 years and in the next 10 is completely f…ed.  

Branch Covidians did that.  

• Like (+1) 1

Never let Billsfuk.c on pubmed.  

From the study limitations section of the paper it cited.

Basically, almost all of the input data could very well be garbage, but these are our conclusions anyway....

:lol:

The limitations of this study follow organically from the process of aggregating data from secondary sources that report to governing bodies and the assumed reliability of each public report [36]. Additionally, in 2021, with the expansion of several at-home testing kits and diagnostics, it is widely acknowledged that many COVID-19 cases were not reported to a federal entity. Aside from non-reporting, potential fraudulent or otherwise misreporting of COVID-19 cases posed an equal threat to the actual mass-scale effects of the pandemic [59]. Furthermore, it is worth mentioning that we did not study adherence to mass-behavioral mitigation measures but the presence of the mitigating measures given by the state officials. Existing literature on actual adherence to mitigation strategies has observed substantial variability [25].

It should also be noted that the analyses do not (and cannot) explain why red states had lower vaccination rates compared to blue states. For example, one could speculate that this was due to differential access to vaccines in 2021 with blue states and densely populated areas getting priority access. An alternative speculation could be that red states have larger rates of vaccine hesitancy. In any case, a more targeted investigation operating within a casual framework would likely be needed to make the determination.

• Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I don’t know any financial planner that will tell you to avoid the market and not invest.  

As always it’s good for the long term. 

Everyone that’s retired in the last 10 years and in the next 10 is completely f…ed.  

Branch Covidians did that.  

That’s what I’m trying to tell you. I’m just trying to give you friendly advice. This is not about right and left, trump and Biden. ***** all that. Invest! I will be retired in 10 years. I will be fine! I started buying and putting money in Roth IRA for my wife and me in my early 30’s. I’m sure you heard of compounding. If you can scrape together (I don’t remember how much it was) $10,000 do it! Don’t fall for all this political crap and miss out! I’m telling you, I was listening to it and thought I was *****! The whole time all this bitching was going on my money doubled! 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

That’s what I’m trying to tell you. I’m just trying to give you friendly advice. This is not about right and left, trump and Biden. ***** all that. Invest! I will be retired in 10 years. I will be fine! I started buying and putting money in Roth IRA for my wife and me in my early 30’s. I’m sure you heard of compounding. If you can scrape together (I don’t remember how much it was) $10,000 do it! Don’t fall for all this political crap and miss out! I’m telling you, I was listening to it and thought I was *****! The whole time all this bitching was going on my money doubled! 

I said, long run absolutely.  If you are entering the work force in your 20s today you should be.  Living month to month is more difficult but try to put some in.  

That does not take away from the pain here now and coming in the next 10 years for those retiring or retired circa 2010 - 2030.  

Until the next catastrophe.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I said, long run absolutely.  If you are entering the work force in your 20s today you should be.  Living month to month is more difficult but try to put some in.  

That does not take away from the pain here now and coming in the next 10 years for those retiring or retired circa 2010 - 2030.  

Until the next catastrophe.  

These companies are making record profits, that is why the stock market is doing good. That should tell you where inflation is coming from but I’m not here to argue that because I’m no expert. Just don’t miss out on record profits listening to stupid politicians.

• Haha (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Notice how the Marxists here are quick to respond to undeniable inflation numbers with...well I'M doing much better today, clearly the rest of you made bad choices!!

All while ignoring the lower middle class that they always claim to champion. 

Tell us bleeding heart commies how do you think the person already living paycheck to paycheck does when EVERYTHING is more expensive? 

Edited by BillsFanNC

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Notice how the Marxists here are quick to respond to undeniable inflation numbers with...well I'M doing much better today, clearly the rest of you made bad choices!!

All while ignoring the lower middle class that they always claim to champion. 

Tell us bleeding heart commies how do you think the person already living paycheck to paycheck does when EVERYTHING is more expensive? 

I remember the days of the "Taco Bell challenge."  That is, ordering $20 worth of Taco Bell and trying to eat it all.

Hey young people - you wanted to wear masks.  Here’s the cost of your new 2000 square foot home

That's not the value of your home rising.  That’s the value of the dollar crashing - those folks selling need to move - they aren’t making out the way you’d think.  

They wanted Orange Man gone.  You get a CPI increase of 50 percent and added bonus, they found out how easy you are to control.