Bills top 30 visits

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

Does anyone have the full list of top 30 prospects the Bills brought in? I only see 18 players on most lists... 

Audric Estime, RB, Notre Dame

Trey Benson, RB, FSU

Keon Coleman, WR, Florida State

Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas

Ryan Flournoy, WR, Southeast Missouri State

Troy Franklin, WR, Oregon

Tez Walker, WR, UNC

Jordan Morgan, OT, Arizona

Patrick Paul, OT, Houston

Ruke Orhorhoro, DT, Clemson

Maason Smith, DT, LSU 

Khristian Boyd, DT, Northern Iowa

Marshawn Kneeland, DE, Western Michigan

Laiatu Latu, EDGE, UCLA 

Cooper DeJean, DB, Iowa

Qwan’Tez Stiggers, CB, Argonauts

Andru Phillips, DB, Kentucky

MJ Devonshire, CB, Pitt

So far those are all that have been reported though Beane said they have used all 30

22 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

Yes it maybe a back up role but back up 3 tech will get a lot of snaps.  They will likely play ~50% of the snaps.  Do we have another position where a player @ 60 could get that many snaps (let alone impactful snaps)?  Safety, WR, iOL are the only ones I can think of.  Safety and iOL they would have to beat a vet for the job which shouldnt be an expectation, and I would argue 70% of snaps at WR is less impactful than 50% snaps at DT because every DT snap matters and not every WR snap matters. 

In terms of Ed's contract, I like the idea of him and a rookie ending their contracts at similar times so we can presumably have his replacement ready to go when his extension is at an end.   I dont think that would be a tough pill to stomach.  I would be pumped for obvious passing downs to have Rousseau, Fiske, Ed, AJ.  Thats a young group that I think could get after it (especially up the middle).

I think you get more out of edge at 60.  Same ability to enter the rotation but replacement for Von Miller is more pressing than replacement for Jones.  Having the ability to collapse the edge without leveraging the rush lane is more important in the NFL vs college.  Trice, Braswell, Issac or Kneeland imo would be more impactful than fiske day 1 and a clearer path to a larger role in 25.