Tre White Gone

WotAGuy

23 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

My impression was he came back early - healed perhaps but not at same physical level as before - when he was injured.  He had promised he would be back and he was but was a liability and then he was injured again.  He was released from Bills which implies he is healthy again but I think he will have trouble finding work as more than a depth CB.

I think we might all agree he appeared to have come back before he was fully capable. He seemed tentative ? of his body.

Wish him the best !

Tre is a good guy and I wish him the best. But Beane did the right things this year to clear cap. Yes, we lost some core players, but players who aren't what they used to be. It was needed. We weren't gonna run it back with the same aging guys. 

Kudos to Beane doing this. It avoids a massive rebuild in a year or two.

15 hours ago, BillMafia716ix said:

A healthy Tre White is better than any corner we currently have. Wish we would have made it work. Good luck to him

Healthy, being the key word.  Bad luck, however he's essentially not been healthy since mid-2021.

Hopefully he can stay healthy for LA.

Difficult to make it work, financially, when Rasul played so well for us and Benford is continuing to ascend (cheap contract).  Then a backup, former 1st rounder, who flashed but inconsistent.

Time to draft another mid-late rounder, coaching/staff has been solid with developing late round picks.