AOC meltdown - Libs eating their own

57 minutes ago, Irv said:

You're not gagging because of any post. Admit it.   You must be ***** kidding.  Have you seen Obammy's houses?  What a mess.  

Obama‘s house what about it?

28 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree that all politicians can be and are corrupt…

My point is that America First candidates, whether Republicans or Democrats, tend to produce public policy that benefits American citizens more…

Wheteas, Establishment candidates tend to support the corporate power structure over the American citizen…👍

Could you please list these public policy wins

Because right now it looks like they can’t even maintain a speaker and are spending all of their time on investigations leading to nowhere

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/5/2024 at 7:19 AM, Gregg said:

How this bartender became an elected official I will never know. These idiots continue to vote for her even though she isn't qualified to run a lemonade stand.

Well this is a NY politician correct ? So what's so different now from the last say 30 + years ?

Can you say Schumer, Cuomo, Hocul, Jeffries, Nadler, AOC, Bragg,  it's a who's who of Dip S**Ts that will talk out of both sides of their mouths to get what their agenda needs what ever that might be .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 3/5/2024 at 8:19 AM, Gregg said:

How this bartender became an elected official I will never know. These idiots continue to vote for her even though she isn't qualified to run a lemonade stand.

Disagree, and I find this post offensive. 

As a former bartender, a good Old Fashioned is much harder to make than mixing Countrytime and water. She is FULLY qualified to run a lemonade stand. 

• Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Disagree, and I find this post offensive. 

As a former bartender, a good Old Fashioned is much harder to make than mixing Countrytime and water. She is FULLY qualified to run a lemonade stand. 

If she doesn't have nice cans, nobody would care about her.  What a mess. 

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Irv said:

If she doesn't have nice cans, nobody would care about her.  What a mess. 

Hanging my head in shame...I would netflix and chill with her for NO MORE than TWO nights!  I swear, that's it!  There, I said it...don't judge me :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, phypon said:

Hanging my head in shame...I would netflix and chill with her for NO MORE than TWO nights!  I swear, that's it!  There, I said it...don't judge me :ph34r:

have you ever heard her vlogs?  you might need some good ear plugs or something.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

have you ever heard her vlogs?  you might need some good ear plugs or something.

I have a track record of being a sucker for crazy.  I'm learning, that's why I say a max of two nights.  I'm so ashamed...I deserver the flames...I know...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

I have a track record of being a sucker for crazy.  I'm learning, that's why I say a max of two nights.  I'm so ashamed...I deserver the flames...I know...

She has nice cans, but I'd bet she could eat an apple through a chain link fence.   What a mess.  

• Haha (+1) 1